DNA chip

Nice place. The small bunny complimented. The inside of the house looks casual. Something that you'd get the feeling to relax. He then looks outside to see some blue lights turned on.

What's my are the lights kinda blue? He asks.

Those are UV lights. They keep the Night Virals out so we can be safe. Spring Bonnie answered.

She brings out some food for her guest to munch on. The small bunny enjoyed the food as spring Bonnie prepared a small room for him. She later comes out to talk to him.

Hey, mind if I ask you a few questions? She asks.

Uh... sure. The bunny said after swallowing his food.

Do you remember anything at all?

...no just saw someone for a glimpse second before I was brought here.

Do you know how that person looked like?

He was bright and I think he was a bright blue.

Spring Bonnie couldn't help but think of one person who perfectly describes that. Scott Cawthon. Spring Bonnie thought. Do you have anything on you? Y'know, for jogging your memory.

The small bunny thinks for a second. Oh yeah! I have this chip.

The small bunny brings out a chip that has a different shape from the usual chips and a yellow color on it.

Spring Bonnie takes a look on it, trying to see what affect it does. Weird. It's not letting me use it at all.

I've used it. The small bunny exclaimed. But it never worked. I don't know why it wouldn't work, but I think it's because I lost the other one.

There's another one?

Yeah, but it flew off, away from me when I spawned in. Far off where the water was at, I think...

Well, that's no help for us. That lake is deeper than we expected it to be. Spring Bonnie gets up. We better start heading to bed. I'll figure out what to do for you then.

Okay. Thanks for the food. The small bunny finished his meal and went to the room spring Bonnie made for him. As he went to sleep, a thought came across spring Bonnie's mind.

Why does he look like springtrap and what does he know of Scott Cawthon? She then shakes it off and would solve those questions later. She then goes to bed, getting as much sleep as she needs.

The next day...

The small bunny wakes up. Remembering where he was at, he didn't know either to stay in bed or go see Spring Bonnie. As much as the small bunny wanted to get out of bed, he couldn't. The bed was so cozy he didn't want to ever leave it. Until his stomach growled and that got him up to the kitchen.

As he got to the refrigerator, a note was left on a table for him. It reads:
Went out to get some stuff for the house. Make sure to make yourself at home and eat some snacks I left out.

Oh. Cool. The small bunny goes to kitchen counter to see some cereal and gets the milk out.

After having 3 bowls, spring bonnie comes in.

Hey, you're awake. She says as she brings in some items.

What's that? The small bunny points at a technological device. It was small,round and had a SD slot with a screen above it.