More of them?

Plushtrap was waking in the snow with Bonnie, Toy bonnie, and B.B. Their mission was to find any more weird glitches/accidents happening around the place. While plushtrap and B.B. were having a friendly conversation, Bonnie and Toy Bonnie were at a point they were arguing about something.

Plushtrap looked confused and asked B.B. a question. What do you think they're arguing about?

B.B. shrugs. No idea. But I think it's a couple thing.

...I don't think it's a couple thing...

Yeah... almost everybody made a bet about if they really are dating or not. I'm in the yes side with betting over 2000 fazcoins.

Plushtrap looked as the two bunnies. ...I'm with the no side...

What? Are you going to bet?

How do you get fazcoins?

B.B. opens up a device. It's basically digital. For each enemy you've destroyed. You earn at least 3 fazcoins. It really depends on the type of enemy.

Oh. Plushtrap understood then pulls out the same device. So that's what that's for. I thought it was a little gaming console.

B.B. laughs. So did I!

Plushtrap opens up device and finds out he only has 230 fazcoins. ...I bet 190 fazcoins they're not dating.

Deal! B.B. agreed. Not too long later Toy Bonnie whacked Bonnie with her guitar while plushtrap and B.B. were riding in the Ferris wheel.

I told you there's nothing in the Ferris wheel! She shouted loud enough to catch plushtraps and B.B.'s attention from the top of the ride.

Bonnie kicks her away. Don't blame me! I'm just doing my job!

Oh yeah, sure! You just came here because you had a "job" but instead you decide to slack off!

How about you, ya stupid b*tch?! You haven't helped me out at all!

They both started getting into a fight with shouts of "I hate you" and explosions.

Plushtrap and B.B. looked down at the two, holding onto the ride.

Plushtrap smirks. You lost the bet!

B.B. looked confused then realizes. Damn it! He gives plushtrap his 2000 fazcoins then jumps down with him.

As the two bunnies fought, the sky began to turn dark.

Uh... is that normal? Plushtrap asks, getting the attention of the party.

Toy Bonnie looks up. Uh... there's two things that'll happen. Either there's going to be a bad blizzard or something else is up.

Plushtrap studies the sky. Why am I having a weird sense of Deja vu?

Two dim lightning strikes hit a place not too far from them. Bonnie got up, throwing Toy Bonnie off of him. Looks like we can finally do what we were supposed to do. He said gesturing to Toy Bonnie. She rolls her eyes and growls a little before the party goes towards the strikes.

When they reached their destination they come across a boss.

B.B. groans as they see what it is. Does anyone feel like building a snowman? Because I sure don't.

Plushtrap gets ready to fight. How about we wreck it instead?

Before anyone could attack. The enemy was already in another battle.