Chapter 1

The day was simply boring. 

Staring at my freshly baked pastries and newly designed house, I wondered what else I should do in this long-lasting day. 

I have taken up interior designing as a new hobby, and I absolutely adore it! I would love to share my talent with others, but at my secluded part of the woods, you don't get very many visitors. 

Oh! How rude of me, I haven't introduced myself! My name is Bathilda D. Witch. Some people know me as the evil witch from the story 'Hansel and Gretel.' But I'm not evil, I promise! I just have a love for baking, candy-making, and interior design, so I put all my passions together by designing my deliciously stunning home. 

People think I'm cunning by luring people into my house and eating them, but that truly is not me! I've never eaten anyone in my entire life--I really prefer fresh fruits, to be honest. I just want people to see my gorgeous home and try the delicacies that I have worked so hard on! Then, they go as far to say that I shoved those two little children into my oven so I could eat them! None of this nonsense is true, and that is why I need to tell you my side of the story--the true side.

------------

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote! :)