Chapter 4

Now, let's fast forwards to about 30 minutes later. While I am stuck in my oven, sweating like a rainforest on a stormy day, two nosy news reporters, calling themselves 'Brothers Grimm,' mosey on into my house.

Thankfully, they let me escape from the fiery dungeon, otherwise known as my oven, and begin to pester me with questions about what happened.

Apparently, Hansel and Gretel had given their side of the story to these traveling news reporters and they decided to get my input.

As it turns out, Hansel and Gretel told the news reporters the complete opposite of what I said.

To sum it up for you, they believed those two conniving brats over me and now there are stories everywhere about me eating children and being an evil old witch.

Worst of all, they even wrote a column in the newspaper bashing my pies and saying they were 'gross' and 'crusty!'

So the moral of the story is to never, ever, ever let two children named Hansel and Gretel into your home!

And don't let them eat your pies either!

------------

The End!

I hope you all enjoyed this little rendition of Hansel and Gretel from the witch's perspective. I know it was short, but I still put my time and effort into it and it truly makes me smile when someone comments or votes. Thank you all!

🌟2021 update, thank you all for reading! I wrote this in 8th grade and I'm now a junior so it's fun to see how much I've grown in my writing. Regardless, thank you for the support and I hope you have a wonderful year!

-Your pestering author, Lizzy