Sister Love

So, as my crazy friends wanted more of this story, I wrote a bit more. Oh and sorry about teh pervert make-out part with Sofija in the last part, but I guess you'll see more of those scenes with her. This story may have a few of these scenes, sometimes more and sometimes less pervert but it will be much of them.  So sorry if you don't like those scenes, it's my first time writing them, so I'm bad at that. =P

Anyway, VOTE & COMMENT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw on the pic is my OC Hana ----------------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sofija's POV

"How could you do that?" Hana yelled while she walked into the house

"So what? We had a bit fun, what's wrong with that?" I asked not getting why she's so angry with me.

"How can you make-out with a boy when you know you're sister is alone in this town!" Ieva added quite annoyed.

"Come on! She's isn't 10 that I have to take care of her. Besides, Seungho was very hot, don't be so suprised, of course I would make a move on him." I said smirking, thinking about him.

"That is no excuse! You should at least apologize to Nina!"  Ieva added still mad.

"Where is Nina anyway?" Hana asked looking around.

"Let's go find her." I sighed and walked to her room. I knocked at her door and slowly opened the door, "Hey...you awake?" I asked looking at her. She was cover into her black/white blanket. She was always like that when she was sad, since she was little she hide under her blanket on her bed and cried.

"Go away." She whined.

"Why do you cry sweetie, is it because of Sofija?" Hana sat next to her and hugged her throught the blanket.

"No..." She said still crying.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked annoyed but still a bit worried about her.

"I wanna go home!"  She ordered as she moved the blanket of her head.

"What! Why?!" Ieva asked shocked sitting on the other side of Nina's bed.

"Because I miss my family and I don't like it here and I lost my phone in the club." She explained crying.

"Oh honey, that's no reason. We're your family and we'll buy you a new phone and you'll like it here, don't worry." Ieva smiled to her and hugged her too.

"Sofija come here." Hana ordered and Nina looked at me. I rolled my eyes and got onto the bed and hugged her too.

"Everything will be fine." Ieva murmured and Nina stopped crying.

"I'm sleepy..." Nina whispered.

 "Yeah, me too...tomorrow will be a long day, let's go to bed." Hana commented and got up the bed after she kissed Nina's cheek what made her smile.

"Goodnight sweety" Ieva said and walked with Hana to their rooms.

"Sorry about the club thing..." I murmured looking around the room.

"Sofija we both know you're not good at apologizing." Nina tried to smile as I looked at her.

"Yeah I know" I smiled.

"I know you're the bitchy sister and you have your way of living, but you don't have to be so mean to me." She explained looking at me sad.

"I know....and I'm sorry...I guess" I whispered and looked at her again.

"So what were you doing at the club when I left?" Nina asked looking quite curious.

"Well, I had my fun in the club bathroom." I smirked.

"Really? With who?!"  Nina asked jumping on her bed.

"A boy named Seungho who's a friend of your Saviour." I said and her smiled turned into a mad face.

"Don't even begin about him! I don't want to see that idiot ever again!" She said angry.

"You know I'm a professional when we talk about pevert things and I saw that he didn't touch you on purpose."  I said smirking.

"Even if that's true, I don't care. He touched my butt and I don't like that." She hissed

"Don't lie....you did like it." I said looking at her and raising my eyebrow.

She just rolled her eyes and changed the subject, "So what fun did you have?"

"We make-out in the bathroom till your little friend came in and pulled me out." I explained.

"Ohh poor you, did you at least got his number?" She asked giggling.

"Of course I did!" I hissed smiling.

"Okay...good luck with that, but I'm sleepy!" Nina smiled weird and put her head on her pillow.

"Okay...see ya tomorrow" I smiled and walked to my room.

I have to admit I love my sis, but she is such a child sometimes. 

Whatever, I put my make up off and changed into my black short shorts and purple tank top and went to bed.

The next morning....

Ieva's POV

I woke up still very tired at 10am and took a quick shower. I put my pink jeans short shorts and a white T-shirt and I run to the others who were still sleeping. I started to jump on their beds till they woke up. It worked on everyone exept on Nina. She can sleep very hard and nobody can wake her up. I jumped on her bed for a while till she hit me with her pillow on my face. What made me fall on my butt on the bed. I started to laugh and Nina woke up giggling. 

"'morning sleepy head!" I giggled.

"What should we do today?" She asked moving a hand throw her moring hair. What was a mess.

"Wanna go swimming?"  I asked smiling

She shoke her head, "Nah I don't want to. You can go, but I'll go walk a bit around the town."

"Sure, I'll go get ready." I kissed her cheek and run to my room.