Scary Movie

So, I decided that I'll cut Sofija's scenes into pieces, so it will be more fun reading them. Okay, Sofija would be a bit annoyed by that, but I love to make her angry. I guess this part will be about the movie night and a few kisses. So hope you like it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw on the photo is a photo of Ieva's love interes Cheondung ---------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina's POV

Joon was about to take my shirt off and continue to kiss and suck my neck, as I heard some sound from my room door. I ignored it and moaned again, but then I heard the noise again, so I moved my head slowly to the side so I could look at my door. My eyes were have closed, because his kisses felt so good. As I realized who was at my door my eyes widen and I pushed Joon's head from my neck. He looked confused at me, but I couldn't say anything, I was too shocked, instead I moved his head so he could see the door to and the person who was laughing her ass off. Hana, my best friend, alomost rolled on the floor from laughing. I was shocked, angry and embarrassed at the same time. ....was still on top of me, half of my body was hidden with blankets. Only my head and feets were seen. 

"Good job Joon, Nina is not easy to get." Hana said leaning against the door.

"Well, the trying paid off."  He said looking at Hana and then smirking at me what made me look at him angry.

"Anway, do you guys want to watch a movie with me and Mir, or do you want to continue with what you were doing?" Hana asked smirking.

"We'll come...." I sighed and pushed Joon off me, so he rolled on the other bed side.

Hana smiled and walked to the living room. I got off the bed and fixed my hair. As I began to walk away I felt two arms slide, from behind me, around my waist and a head on my shoulder. 

"We'll continue with that later." He whisper and kissed my neck, then he walked off and left me alone. I looked annoyed and just walked out of my room too.

"Hey Mir what are you doing here?"  Joon asked wondering.

"I could ask you the same question."  Mir added.

"I invited him to watch the DVD with us." Hana replied smiling, "And Nina brought Joon here to lick his face off."

My eyes widen as Mir looked at me with wide eyes too. 

"Well this is akward...." I said rubbing the back of my head.

Ieva's POV

We walked into the house, still talking about the kiss, because I wasn't happy about it. When we came into the house saw Mir, Nina, Hana and Joon talking. I felt like somethings going on and that we wouldn't be much of a help.