Merry-Go-Round

Okay, I didn't write anything for almost 3 weeks....wow.....I'm just too lazy and idk what to write so I tried my best....

Anyway, VOTE & COMMENT <33

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw on the pic is Nina's "love" Joon ---------------------------------------------------- >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV

"Since the movie is over and I'm bored right now, do you want to go out for a walk Mir?" I asked moving my head to face him.

"Sure" He smiled and walked to the door with me.

"I'll be soon back, no pervert things while I'm gone." I joked and pointed at Nina and Joon

"I don't promise anything." Joon grinned at me and Nina slapped his arm playfully.

"Bye-Bye" I winked at Ieva and walked out while she looked confused at me.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked following Mir around the town.

"To a park...." He simply said and walked faster.

After another 10min of walking we came into a huge park with many trees and benches. There was even a Merry-Go-Round. He took my hand and walked to a bench. We sat there and began to talk about the couples.

"I bet 5 bucks that all of them will make-out in less then 30min" He said smiling like a idiot, but a cute idiot.

"I bet 20 bucks that they'll kiss in 10min" I smirked , but then laughed and he laughed after me too. We were giggling and laughing about stupid stuff and I realized if we laugh like this the people will think we are crazy. So to stop him from laughing I pushed my lips at his and kissed him hard. So hard that he fell of the bench and me with him. I pulled of the kiss and he looked shocked at me. His face was so funny that I began to laugh my ass off again. He wanted to kiss me again, but I got up and run to the Merry-Go-Round. I got onto a white pony and act like I ride it. Mir was sitting on the bench and looking at me while he smiled. 

I drove the pony for a while and then turned to see what Mir is doing. My eyes widen as I saw that he was gone. I wanted to turn around to find him as I felt to arm hugging my waist from behind. I turned around and saw that Mir came onto the pony too and rested his forehead on mine. We looked into each other eyes and smiled softly.

"Thanks for the kiss." He smiled and stroke my cheek.

"No problem." I winked at him.

"Can I have another kiss?" He asked quite shy

"Maybe, ask me in a few hours." I said smirking.

"But I can't wait so long." He added and kissed me softly.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me while I played a bit with his hair. After we kissed for a while my butt began to hurt because of the hard pony. I pulled away from the kiss and got up from the pony.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked getting up too.

"Nooooo, no you didn't. It's just my butt hurt because of the pony."  I said giggling, "Doen't your butt hurt too?"

"No, my mind was too busy with your lips." He said playing with my hair.

"You're so cute." I said poking his cheek.

"I know." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes smiling, "Should we go home?"

"Yeah, as you wish"  He took my hand and we walked to the house together.

"Oh and By the way, wanna be my girlfriend?" Mir asked me smiling.

"What a romantic way to ask that." I said giggling, "But yes I want to."

He pulled me into another kiss and hugged me tight. "I should go now." I said pulling away from his hug

"Do you have to?" He asked me said with his puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, but we can see each other tomorrow too."  I said kissing his cheek and walking to the door.

"Do you want to see if the boys are still there?" I asked him and he shoke his head.

"No, I don't want to see them make-out." He said smiling like a fool.

"As you wish..." I walked off and looked at him once again before I opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, but I had to make it a bit short because I'll write a new story soon, so my head is full with ideas for that story. Sooo sorry....I'll make the other parts longer...I promise