I Missed You

Wattpad did't work last night so I couldn't put the new part online, so I'll put today a longer one and yes, this one will be pervert. Because my friend named Sofija wanted it so. And yes, my OC Sofija is based on my friend Sofija. They're both perverts, so they'll love this part, I hope...

Okay, then....VOTE & COMMENT!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the photo is Hana's love interes Mir  --------------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sofija's POV

I danced around the house for quite a while and I got sweaty and my face was all red. I giggled when I walked pass the mirror. I put my hands on my cheeks and slide them down, making a stupid face. I wanted to go out like the other girls so I took a quick shower to cool me down. I walked to my room as I dried my hair with a pink soft towel. I put my red lace bra and matching underwear. I looked at myself at the mirror and smirked. I took my red coctail dress that fall perfectly around my hips. It was very tight, but I had enough place to move and breath. After I was done with my make-up and hair I walked to my closet and took my black high heels out which matched my dress perfect.

As I was done it was already 8pm and I didn't want to see my sister, because I wasn't in a mood to listen to her problems, so I took my phone, money and walked out of the house to the night club we visited last night. I hoped I would meet Seungho again, what made me smile. It was quite stuffy in the room. There were many people there and as I walked in it, my hopes to see Seungho again dissapear. I shoke my head and realized that this whole club was full of cute guys and that the night is long. I walked to the bar, making everyone look at my butt as I walked. I sat on one of the high chairs and put my phone on the bar, leaning my head on my hand. I moved my head up and looked at the barman. My eyes widen a bit as I saw that this guy was...., but then I smirked to myself and looked at my phone.

"One Whisky" I ordered. Seungho looked at me and I just winked him and looked at my phone again.

"A little girl like you shouldn't drink that much." He commented as he gave me the drink. 

I moved my hand to the glass and drunk the whole Whisky in one sip, "And why do u think like that?"

He leant to me and smirked but said serious: "Because someone might rape you."

"Prove." I mouthed and leant to him too.

He just smirked and placed his lips on mine, I smiled and began to kiss him back. He pulled away, because it looks very weird to kiss in front of the whole club and even more if you have a bar between the people who kiss. 

He walked away from the bar to another barman and left me alone. I looked annoyed. Who does he think he is, leaving me like that?

I crossed my arms under my chest and waited to see what will happen. After a few moments he came back smiling.