And The Day Goes On

It takes me everytime 6 hours to write the parts, because I'm too lazy to write. I'm sort of in the parts where the loves begins and I'm not one of those cheesy people who love romance and tears and all that stuff. So I started loving the Sofija parts ;)

Anyway, VOTE & COMMENT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw, on the pic is Sofija's love interest Seungho -------------------------------------->

And on the video is the how Sofija danced when she found the votka =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana's  POV

I was walking around the town after I had a wonderful lunch It was soooo good. Anyway, I'm going to search for a DVD to buy, because we're going to stay home tonight and watch horrors. I love the bloody ones. I walked into the shop and saw tons of DVD's, some that I saw already and many that I never saw in my life. I wanted to buy every single one of them, but I actually searched for a special movie named "Wishing Stairs".

"Wishing stairs, wishing stairs" I whispered it a few times and pointed at the DVD's so I could find it easier. Suddenly the DVD was in front of my face. I tured around fast and saw Mir who was smiling like a idiot. 

"Hey." He greeted and gave me the DVD and I gladly took it.

"Thanks and Hi." I greeted back.

"What are you doing here?" Mir asked smiling.

"Growing patatos. What the heck does it look what I'm doing?" I answered sarcastic and he smiled even more.

"You're funny! I love it." He said still laughing a bit.

"Haha I know, so what are you doing here?" I asked pointing at him.

"Looking for new movies." He asnwered smiling.

"I see...." I sighed.

"Good movie." He added.

"Ha? What?" I didn't listen to what he said, I got lost into his eyes.

"The movie you took, it's good." Mir said pointing at the DVD and I raised the DVD to chest and looked at it and then on him, "Yeah, it is."

We talked for quite a while and got to know each other better, I found out that we have much in common and that made me sooo happy.

"Umm....do you want to come and watch the movie with me and my friends at our house?" I asked a bit shy.

He moved his head so he could look into my eyes while I started at the ground, "I would love to." He smiled and I smiled back.

Mir bought me the DVD and we walked out of the shop.