The Next Move

Yawer quickly jumped from his place and rushed to the muffler left by Haroon and his footsteps which pointed towards east and vanished at a spot abruptly indicating that he had gone in a car. But yawer couldn't exactly remember any sort of vehicle at that spot as if the earth had swallowed him. Inspector Frank came near Yawer and asked "Where is that partner of yours? What was his name again? Oh yeah Mr Haroon. " As Yawer was replying that "No man I don't have a clue as to where he had gone, He is always like that."Suddenly again police sirens rang but they seem to be very far away from the spot. Yawer's sixth sense indicated danger and as he was about to get into action but he found some hard object thrusting into his coat and he understood that it was too late. He heard inspector frank's voice in undertones "No need to be smart, it is 8mm fine pistol, it will take no time for me to shoot you with this silencer pistol and by the time anyone realizes I will be long gone no one will be there for you man." He said. Putting more pressure to the revolver he added "Go straight to that black station wagon and no need to be clever my friend. It will take only few seconds for me to eliminate you." He warned second time. Suddenly he raise his second hand to point towards the station wagon and then his men began to shout "Leave the place there is RDX inside the corpse." The crowd was clearing up the place as they feared of dying in explosive bomb. The inspector's men rushed to the station wagon, inspector also almost ran off along with Yawer with his arm behind the coat pushing more pressure. Yawer was trying to control his mind according to the situation because he knew that frank's plan was to clear place so that they can easily move to their vehicles without raising any suspicion about themselves and his abduction. They were now shouting to the public to create chaos so as to divert the attention of actual police officers, who were arriving on the accident site now in order to make their escape easy. What confused him though was why they were abducting him, probably to interrogate about Haroon about whom he had no clue or maybe they were going to keep him as a hostage. He was fully aware of everything happening to him and was now planning his Next move against inspector Frank or whoever the creepy guy was. They reached the station wagon in half a minute and rushed into it. Frank dragged yawer inside wagon and he himself move to front seat of the vehicle. Yawer noticed police sirens wailing along at the distance. His both hands were cuffed with a tight rope. Suddenly he raised his legs in and gave a strong kick to the window but nothing happened, in reward for his move someone from behind hit his head with something hard like an iron rod and blackness swam before his eyes and before he knew he succumbed to unconsciousness.

**************************

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you are enjoying the story,then leave suggestions in the comment box or feedbacks. Also don't forget press that little star button.

Thanking you