Guesses

(Y/N)-Chan's POV

"So what do you think will be the last phrase? " Gon asked our group as we all sat in a circle. 

"Probably a written or combat exam" I casually said. Looking seriously bored.

"I'm not sure...I failed the fourth pharse 3 years ago" Pokkle said as he looked down on the ground embarrassed.

"Well thanks for nothing" Hanzo replied with a not-so-happy face.

" How about you Bodoro? They say that wisdom comes in age. Do you know anything about the the last phrase." Hanzo asked

Bodoro nodded before saying " Yes, last year, I didn't even past the first phrase" 

We all looked at him with a 'are you serious' face, and some of their mouth opened from shock.

"However I think I can predict the topic for our final test" he commented after.

"Like hell you can do that" Leorio replied. Now mad because we don't have any clue for the last phrase. While I just sat there with my lip sealed.

"I think we should just stick to (Y/N)'s idea" Leorio replied

"Just listen" old man said 

" Lets think back to what we have been tested so far. You'll be probably thinking the same thing as me. The first phrase we had our phisicla ability tested. Then our power of observation was tested. After that our mental ability for the trick tower. With a 72 hour time limit to go through a maze like tower with each team as a different route. Then battle ship island was about our co-operation abilities. Then our recent test was about our all round skills. "

"Just hurry up and tell as old man and stop with the lectures" Hanzo got impatient and annoyed.

"You still don't get it don't you, a test were we stil havent been tested...

it is A WIDE RANGE OF KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED OF ALL HUNTERS ALSO KNOWN AS A WRITTEN EXAM" he announced.

Everybody's face went pale as they all sat there in shock with  wide eyes and I just sat there with a bored face. 

" W-w-we came all this way....,....for a written exam?!" Leorio's face was mad and shock at the saame time"

"But certainly as a hunter, one might encounter a situation where we need expert knowlegde of a variety subject like history or biology " Kurapika stated

"You're right... " Hanzo replies with a sad face. 

" A thorough exam should address both physical and academic skills"

" This really sucks! I didnt think that they will leave the hardest one for me towards the end. " Leorio looked so stressed.

" I haven't done any studying in years! " Pokkle replied and loked like he's going to rip his hair out with the amount of stress. 

Everybody looked so stress and some even looked dead. I just sat there not speaking for the entire time 

"Why dont you look worried (Y/N)-chan?!" Gon asked in surprised and suddenly all the attention went towards me. 

"Do you know the international library in Yorknew City? " I asked them. They all nodded.

The international library in Yorknew library is also known as the Yorknew knowledge library. this library contains all the books you'll ever need for the life time. Information of the whole world. It's a super gigantic library the size of 9 football fields. 

" Yeah, I memorized every book inside by age 8" I told them like its a matter of fact.

Everyones face went ghost white. I could somehow see their souls flying out of their bodies. 

" Well there is a libary in this ship. Go study as much as you can if you want." I stated.

In a blink of an eye they all disappeared to the library leavig me alone in this room with Hisoka.

"You're not worried? " I asked with a smirk on my face as I let one of my leg slide down on the floor and the other one towards my chest. My boyish sitting way. 

"Nope" he confidently replied. 

Then my expression went dark as well as him. My voice went deeper as I asked

" How's Lucifer doing...?" 

"He's fine" he replied with a smirk on his face. As we both smirked to eachother. 

"Well, tell him to take care of himself before I see his head seperating from his body" I smiked and swiftly got up and walked out of the door. I glanced back at him as I see his famous smirk

"Roger that, boss" 

---

After a while I evasdropped Gon and Kurapikas talk

" Why aren't you studying?" Kurapika said

"Well I figured that studying now will do nothing to benefit me. so I'll just rely on luck for this exam." Gon replied and I mentally thought of 5 words ' damn! what wise words Gon!'

"True, well Killua is taking a break in the cafeteria" 

"oh I see'

"Gon...What exactly happened in the 4th exam" Kurapika asked with a serious lace in his words. 

Not wantig to hear their long talk i walked away without a sound in my footsteps towards the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------

Yay! This book is finally coming to an end. 

Question of the day: What country do you all live? Not nationality!