>Prologue<

I was never good enough to anyone. Not even to my team. It was all my fault they were gone. That I was the reason my second family was taken away from me before my eyes. Especially, the love of my life. Sakura Haruno.

It got me hard when she ded in my arms, smiling, with that beautiful breath taking look on her face. The look which reminds me So much of my mother.

She forgave me for everything I've done to her. To team seven. To kohona 12. To the village. And all I did was stare at her with a broken look in my eyes. No tears once o' ever escaping me.

She was the light in my darkness. The only star that shined itself In my darkness. She was my savior while I was her destroyer.

I...killed...sakura.

And that thought made me realize that maybe it was better that I no longer love amongst the people of the living world. That I should end it all here and live my eternal life In hell with all the other people who have committed crimes like me.

I reached into my pouch before sliding out a kunai from within. With no hesitation I placed the cold sharp kunai against my neck. And just before I flicked my wrist to give in the final blow. I rose my head up to the heavenly sky.

"I'm sorry for everything father...mother....Ni-san...but I cannot keep living If all I do Is continue to kill those close to me. U know you'll  be dissappointed In me for doing this...especially you Ni-san but I can't keep breathing In life as I take them. Maybe....will meet each other soon enough...In a other time...In different bodies. Then I hope that history may not repeat itself between us." I smiled bitterly. "I just wish were I'm going will have a haven for a raven like me.

Blood gushed out of my neck as I choked on my own blood. And when the light began to dim. I cracked one single happy smile to my family In the sky.

Not once hearing the cries of my mother as she wailed on her husband's shoulder who-for the first time- cried at the sight of his youngest son taking his life away before him. But, the one who was more distraught was the eldest son who has screamed his name. Who pitifully failed to stop his little brother from taking his life.

The life that he tried so hard to protect. Gone.

Like the last leaf on a tree before winter. Cold. And dead.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>==<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Prologue check ✔
What do you think?
Comments are greatly appreciated 😁

Love,
          Leah (AKA Merciless_Myers)