》Chapter 6《

At the Uchiha household~
Third pov~

The entire Uchiha family were trying to calmly act like nothing happened this morning with sauske. But even though they tried, their body language told a diffrent story.

Every sound would spook the family immediately, which turned into screams, flinches, or jumps onto the household ceiling.

A special tactic called possum.

A ancient tactic used by their ancestors when danger was near.
It was a tactic used professionally only by the Uchihas.

It was genius!

Once they all calmed down to begin their routine all over again, a knock at the door had warned them of a visitor.

Panic was the only thing that was happening inside the house.

  Meanwhile....Anbu Pov~

Once I arrived to the front steps of the Uchiha household, I politely knocked on the door to tell the family of the urgent matter that happened with their son. Not to long ago.

It was quiet for a second, makinge me think that no one was home but the sound of elephants trampling inside changed my mind.

What in the world was happening in there?

As If they heard my question, the door opened to find three Uchihas wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap and cooking utensils attached everywhere.

I sweatdropped.

"Uh...message for Fugaku U-Uchiha" I stuttered confused at the scene before me.

From what I could tell from their behavior, they're nervous, scared, & tensed from something.

Must note that on my return to lord Hokage later.

"Uh...y-y-yes...what Is the message Anbu-san?" Fugaku-sama stuttered then composed his voice as he took the unimportant armor off.

The other Uchiha's followed his lead.

Gripping myself for what will come next, I blankly told them,

"Your son Sauske is in the hospital, sir."

......

......

......

"He Is being treated In ICU right now from a mysterious man
In a cloak named Tobi."

......

......

......

"And your son somehow knew him as well as the man." I quoted the information I had been given.

" we dont know all the answers but since your his family. We think he'll open up to you three."

......

......

......

"I will be on my way now. Have a nice day sir's and madam." And those were my last words before I poofed away from them.

Fucking annoying uchiha's and their damn facãdes.

Uchiha Pov~

Uchiha.Exe. has stopped work...

"Sauskeeeeeeeee!" (Third pov~ Nvr mind ^_^')

==========================================

At the hospital~

From a room on the left side of the building, tippy top floor, arguing screams from four Uchiha's could be heard from the hallways. which scared anyone In range away from there.