PART ONE 》Chapter 7《

I Don't know Itachi's best friends name/Sasuke's cousin, srry.

Third Pov~

Within a couple of hours, the sun began to set and all the nocturnal creatures had begun to come out and play for the night. And one of them was a pale skinned five year old boy, hovering over a pinned down prey, who cried for mercy.

"S-Sauske! What Is the meaning of this! I thought Itachi was gonna be here! Let me go!"

His response was a maniacal laugh which echoed through the cold breezy night air. That carried the sound of his 'fake' laugh across the isolated area. Where no single human could hear; Including a scream.

His prey could only lay pinned down on the ground by two shadows wrapped around his hips and upper chest. The look of fear was one of the emotions that was plastered onto his prey's face. And In which, encouraged the time traveling raven to send a mad lopsided grin to his hostage.

"And why should I?!" Sasuke finally spoke with the same grin on his face. "If I let you go. You'll only tell the clan about our little endeavor here. And we wouldn't want that now...do we" his once happy voice now threatening and deep..like a grown man's voice.

Sauske's prey paled at the current situation. Either way, the prey gathered him self back toget her and cried out to Sasuke.

"Please Sasuke! What did I ever do to you! I'm your cousin! Why would you do this to me! I haven't done anything! Please! Just let me go!"

.....

"Please!"

.....

"Please Sasuke!"

.....

"I'm your famil-"

Smack!

"Ugh!"

"Family! FAMILY! THIS ENTIRE FAMILY IS FUCKED UP IN THE MEMBRANE BITCH! THIS ENTIRE CLAN IS FUCKING CORRUPTED! And I'm going to fucking fix it. By killing every God damm Uchiha In this clan" Sasuke psychoticly gritted out with a mad smile.

"Starting."

Sauske's hand lifted into the air.

"With."

His index finger and middle finger now aimed towards his left eye. The very same one given to Itachi in his previous timeline.

"You!"

  A blood curdling scream tore through the air  just seconds into the attack before being silenced by the sound of a thousand birds chirping and loud static.

Once done, Sauske could only whisper sadly to his cousin's body before heading towards his next target. The Uchiha meeting being held tonight.

"Forgive me Shisui. You'll thank me later for this. I promise."

Meanwhile...at the hospital

Clone's pov~

*long continuous strings of cussing* where the he'll are you real me!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>==<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Words: 416

Actually, never mind ^_^'
I've posted! Lol
Anyway, I hope you like part one of Chapter 7
See you back in part 2
It will be longer next time

Also, I'm hoping to update "who's In control" maybe this weekens or next week so stay tune!

Comments are greatly appreciated 😁

Love, Leah
         (AKA Merciless_Myers