Author's Note: Update date, Memorable Mentions, & PROM?!

Hey everyone,
        It's me! Leah!

Just wanted to say that the next update might be the week after this upcoming week. But I could be lying. Don't know but yeah.

I was previously gonna update this sunday to start writing down my draft (which in this case is a recording of me. Don't ask why. Lol) but something came up.

I have a computer class to finish before graduation and I dont think I'll be able to finish it in time. So the school is giving AlS, Florida virtuals, online courses, etcetera people to come from 12:30 to 4:30 I'm the afternoon.

So yeah. I'm sorry.

But I will update soon. You can count on me 😉

Now, Onto the second thing, the memorable mentions.

@Nourane_m
@PavlnaStrnsk
@MandyIsMeep
@Vulyn000

Thank You so much for voting and commenting. Your comments give me so much motivation to keep going so much. The voyes as Well but nothing like your comments.

I literally tear up so much at how much support you give and I am grateful to call you my reader, friends, and family. But not just you for but for everyone reading this book. Thank you all once again for everything.

But before I go. I have some personal news. My crush.....

ASKED ME TO PROM *Fangirl scream* I was so happy tht that I thought I would vomit and burp at the same time, Including cry.

He held a sign saying,

Can I steal you to prom?

And I placed a sticker in the check box for YES.

I was blushing so hard I his behind him to hide from his friends video taping on Snapchat.

I can't be anymore happier.

He also gave me roses😍

Ooo. Question. When a guy asks you to prom and gives you flowers. Does tht that mean he's going to ask me out as his girlfriend becabuse tht that wat alot of people are saying?

Anyway, see ya in the next. okay. update.

Love, Leah
         (AKA Merciless_Myers)