》Chapter Five《

I'm sorry If the grammar Is bad. Or you don't understand. It's been a long time since I've written something more than 500 words. Just if your curious. This chapter is more than 1000 words. But once again, Enjoy 😅

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Once In class, I was back in this dreaded classroom. And once again, I was surrounded by Fangirls. The sexual kind.

*shiver*

But it didn't matter at the moment because we were going to be assigned seats.

I just hope I don't get stuck with any sex leeches. (AKA fangirl) I don't know if I can handle being stuck with one for a while for the next few months.

"Alright. Everyone please be ready for your assigned seats." Iruka-sensei announced to the entire class. A clipboard in his hand at the ready to be called out.

Everyone stopped their talking and waited for their names to be called out.

"Alright. Team one will consist of..."

Brain: Boooorinnngggg! Hey! Lets strategize!

Ugh. Brain! Shut up! What if we miss our name!

Brain: oh suurrre! As if thats important than for what will happen later ya duck haired pussy!

Wh-what do you mean?!

Brain: *facepalm* what do I mean?! WHAT DO I MEAN! What I mean is what are you gonna do with your entire family when they begin to suspect you of something like....I don't know....TIMETRAVEL! Huh!

My breath hitched as a lump formed in my throat before I could swallow it.

He was right. What was I gonna do now that my parents have seen this side of me?! A side that I've never had until after the massacre.

Shit! Your right! What am I gonna do!

"Team 7..."Is Sakura Haruno..."

I was ripped out of my thoughts by the name of my future Team number.

"Sakura Haruno.....Naruto Uzumaki....and Sauske Uchiha. Middle row second seats."

Brain: wow. What a coincidence that our future Team 7 would form now instead of later? right?!

Yeah. How ironic.

Once I took my seat by the window with Sakura in the middle and the dobe at the edge. Class began with the first lesson.
Taijutsu.

==========================================
~Timeskip

When the lunch bell rang ,after a long boring lesson of Taijutsu. I cooly made my way to the school roof tops to eat my bento in peace. And away from all those leeches.

I was met with the sight of my Tsuma alone with a small pink bento box on her lap. Not noticing my presence infront imprint of the door.

I began to hesitate whether or not to go up to her but was to slow to choose.

She had turned her head towards me. Which In a matter of seconds, had bursted into a flame of red at the sight of her future husband.

"Sa-Sa-Sasuke-kun! Wh-wh-what are y-y-you doing h-here!"

Gosh! How could she be this cute! It should be illegal.

Gathering my courage to continue, I faced her with a blank face as I held my bento box up high. Signifying that I was going to be eating here.