Chapter 3 [DRAFT]

~ May's P.O.V ~
I had been walking around for at least an hour or two. Still, the big metal wall was nowhere to be seen. I stopped and sat down, panting from exhaustion. After a couple seconds I looked behind me and tracked my steps. North was where I came from. I looked towards where I was heading; south. West was clear but looking east I saw dust. No. Sand.. a sandstorm. It looked really bad. Quickly, I stood up and started walking again, trying to get to my destination before the storm got to me.

I continued walking as fast as I could as the wind picked up around me. Sand started flying into my eyes. I squinted far enough so that not much sand could get into my eyes but enough that I could see where I was going. The wind got worse as the eye of the storm headed in my direction. Sand was flying everywhere as if a giant tornado had appeared and started throwing all the sand directly at me. How do they even make a realistic sandstorm when we're not even out in the real world! I thought whilst running. Suddenly, the wind picked up and sent me flying to a boulder.
"Argh!" I yelled as I fell to the ground. My back hurt like heck. Then, a piece of rock fell from above me.
"AH!" I screamed as I fell to the ground. The sand surrounding me while I was unconscious.

~
~ ??? P.O.V ~
I found three Hippopotas using sandstorm towards the place where May was.
"Treecko!" I yelled throwing a pokéball. A blinding white light appeared for a second then disappeared, revealing my Treecko. "Treecko!" It exclaimed. "Use quick attack!" Treecko responded immediately and sent a Hippopotas flying.
"Okay!" I yelled. "Only two more.. use quick attack!"
Once again, he followed my orders and got rid of the two. The sandstorm immediately died down.
"Good job." I praised and held up its pokéball. It returned.

I walked over to where an unconscious May was lying. I picked her up and started walking. I walked over to the metal wall. Stupid girl, it was right in front of her the whole time. I put her on the ground and grabbed my water bottle. I poured some water all over her face.

~
"ABDUEHVNEKEKFKFF" I yelled as something went down my nose.
"Water" I thought out loud. "Hmm.." I looked around, no one was anywhere to be seen. Then I looked up.
"T-The wall!!" I exclaimed in celebration.
"Yes!" I stood up and dusted myself off I opened the door.
"What was the code? Umm.. oh! It's magnitude!" I typed it in. Incorrect came up on the screen. "Oh.."
I thought again. "What were those guys called again... magnesium? Magic... MAGMA!" I mentally facepalmed. I typed in 'magma.' It worked.
"Huzzah!" I pulled on the handle and the door opened.

I walked in. It was a grey hallway with flickering blue lights on the roof. I walked down the hall. The floor was muddy and sticky so I walked on my tippy toes half the time. Eventually I came across an intersection. You could go straight, left or right. There was a sign on each of their walls. 'AUTHORISED PERSONNEL' was written on the left. 'BREAK ROOM' was written on the one straight ahead and 'ELEVATOR' was written on the one in the right. "YES!" I celebrated. I clicked on the number 3 and the elevator started going down.
"Drew, I'm coming!" I muttered.

Then, the elevator door opened. I saw a bunch of Team Magma grunts there standing in front of the elevator. Ah, Arceus' poo.

April 7, 2002
———
A/N: Very short chapter, I know... I'm sorry about that I really had nothing to write seeing as this is a filler before the real juicy things happen >~< also, hopefully you guys have an idea on who the mystery person is now ;) HINT: Treecko!
Hope you enjoyed!

Luna Off