MILESTONE #11 (2.12K?!) Part I

WELL
I WOKE UP THIS MORNING
I SLEPT AT LIKE 12AM BECAUSE I WAS CATCHING UP WITH SOME OLD ONLINE FRIENDS ON DISCORD
I WENT ON WATTPAD
AND SAW THIS:

WELLI WOKE UP THIS MORNINGI SLEPT AT LIKE 12AM BECAUSE I WAS CATCHING UP WITH SOME OLD ONLINE FRIENDS ON DISCORDI WENT ON WATTPADAND SAW THIS:

WELL THEN
I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN WE ACTUALLY HIT 2K BUT THATS OK!
THANK YOU!
and of course....
We need da special chapter.
I have no ideas
-
Well I had no ideas
Then I'm like omagerd, I love Steven Universe and I love Pokémon.
LETS MAKE A CROSSOVER ONESHOT!
AND IN LIKE: YESSSSS
so this was born.
I've been wanting to make a Steven Universe fanfic... just a short one... should I? Maybe? No? Ok....
Let's do this oneshot anyway.
This is part 1 of 2.
———
Okay, assuming you guys know what Steven Universe is... hopefully... I'll skip briefings and stuff. Here's a key to help you figure out which characters are which:
Ruby = Drew
Sapphire = May
Lapis Lazuli = Paul
Peridot = Dawn
Pearl = Misty
Amethyst = Ash
Jasper = Brendan
Yellow Diamond = Brianna

~ May's P.O.V ~
"Good luck on your first day back honey. I'm sure you'll make a great Sapphire." Mum said before she drove away in our Audi R8. (I only chose that because we might be getting an Audi R8 for my brother when he starts driving XD) I sighed. "Yeah, right." And I left for my first class.

This school was Gem Academy, the most prestigious school on Homeworld I may add. In this school, Gems learn to do their job; what they're made for. I'm May Maple, a Sapphire. Sapphires are rather high in the hierarchy, we are considered to be the most important after the Diamonds. The Diamonds are basically the Queens and Kings of the school- think of it like highschool on earth, with all the different groups of people.

I walked into my first class which was homeroom. It was full of people I had never met before, my eye caught this raven haired boy who sat in the corner confused. I smiled and walked up to him. "Hey." I said. "Oh, um hey...?" I laughed and sat down on the chair next to him. "You new?" "Yeah... I just started. You?" "Oh I've been here for years. I'm on my last year now." "That's cool." Suddenly, the teacher called for our attention. "Gems! I am Professor Kukui, an Agate. As some of you may know on the first day of school you are all put into different groups under a Diamond. The choosing will begin now." Professor Kukui said.

I sighed. "What's up?" "Oh nothing, it's just that I'm a Sapphire, I hate being one... so much... responsibility." The boy laughed. "I'm Ash by the way. I'm an Amethyst." "May. Sapphire."

"Group one." Said Professor Kukui. "Sapphire: May Maple." I sighed and got up and walked to the front. "Her Ruby will be Drew Hayden." A green haired boy walked up and stood next to me. Ruby's were the Sapphire's guards. So I took a mental note to be on his good side. "Our Pearl will be Misty Waterflower and Amethyst will be Ash Ketchum." I smiled as Ash made his way next to me.

"You Guys will be put under Yellow Diamond's care." I growled quietly and heard everyone else sigh as we left for Yellow Diamond's office. While we were walking Ash came up behind me. "What's so wrong with Yellow Diamond?" He asked. "If you wanna live, don't ask." A grumpy voice said behind us. It was Drew Hayden; my Ruby." Ash looked confused at him and he stared back with a raised brow. "Are you new?" Ash nodded. "Hmph, good luck."

We arrived at Yellow Diamond's office. Which was a large yellow room made of diamonds, no surprise. There she was, sitting in her golden throne. "My Diamond." I bowed. "Oh, so you're my Sapphire?" She grunted. I looked up at her, pinkish-reddish hair, cyan eyes and yellow top. She rolled her eyes and called for an Agate. An Agate came over, she too had pinkish reddish hair except in two twin drills. She had the same coloured eyes as her hair and wore a yellow dress. "Oh- oh my! A Sapphire! My Clarity, it is quite nice to meet you, I'm Ursula, an Agate. "Pleasure."

"I shall take you to your first training class!" She led us out the door but stopped outside. She froze in the same place for about five minutes before I went up next to her. "Erm, you okay?" She seemed to still be zoned out, drool coming from her mouth. I snorted in attempt to not laugh unlike Ash who was laughing his butt off. Misty looked disgusted at him and went to look at what he was laughing at. "Ugh, honestly, what could be so funny that you'd be laughing that much you immature-" She fell to the ground laughing once she saw Ursula's face in which drool was dripping to the floor. In amusement I looked at what she was staring at to make her drool so much.

It was a young boy, he had dark purple hair and onyx eyes, wearing a dark blue hoodie. He noticed us staring at him and came over. "What do you want?" He grunted. "Nothing!" I squeaked. He sighed and saw 'Drew' next to me. "Get your girlfriend to stop staring at me you grasshead." Drew rolled his eyes. "She's not my girlfriend Elsa or should I say Anna?" He smirked. "WE SAID TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN!" "Okay, okay."

"What's that?" Misty asked. "NOTHING." Paul and Drew screamed in unison. Misty looked at me, I just shrugged. "You guys are nuts." She muttered and stood with me, starting some small talk.

But both of us didn't pay attention to the conversation we were 'having' when we heard some interesting things come out from the boys' mouths- excluding Ash.
"Have you seen Gary lately?" "No. Last I heard he was leading the rebellion against Homeworld." "Kudos on him for having the balls to do that. "Mmhm." "Hopefully he's fine though." "Shush, I'm sure he's OAK-Kay." Paul stared at Drew unamused. "Lapis is not amused." Paul muttered.

Then he realised Ursula with us. "Crap." He mumbled and ran away. "Tsk, Tsk. Paul always running away from his problems." "D'you know him?" I asked. "We've been friends since we were little kids, except I had to leave for school since I'm a Ruby and he didn't since he's a Lapis Lazuli." "Then what's he doing here?" "He sneaks in every now and then to check on his old friends but never goes up to them unless they found him."

"He seems lonely, does he even have a girlfriend or anything?" "Not really, he's got his eyes on one. But this one has his eyes on him." He whispered whilst pointing to Ursula. I giggled. "Hey, wanna pull a prank?" "A prank?" I asked. "Yeah! Here." He handed me a permanent marker. "These babies last for over 48 hours on skin, Ursula usually stays in this daze for about 20 minutes. Let's draw on her face." I smirked. "I like the way you think, Grasshead."

He turned red. "D-don't call me that... airhead." "Hey, Uh, I'm not an airhead." "Whatever you say June."

Part I Concluded
———
A/N: HOLY CRAP I UPDATED

after a month

And it isn't even a chapter

HAHHAAHHA I'm great.

And sorry.

But don't worry!

I'm only hardly updating because it's end of term and exam weeks now.

So that means that it's gonna be holidays!

And I get to stay home and watch Netflix and eat food and write stories!

Yay!

Thanks for being patient :)

AND THANKS FOR 2K READS!

Luna Off