Chapter 2:

Bill's pov:
"SHE DID WHAT?!?!?!"
"i-it was an accident!"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!" my usual flames appeared around me
"NOW I'M TRAPPED WITH YOU AND—.....wait.....you.....you are in your human form....."
"y-y-yes-s l-l am" he said while shaking.Such a crybaby!
"no.....HECK NO!!!!" l started touching myself....wait......I CAN TOUCH MYSELF?!?!??!
"no....NONONONONONONO NO!!!! Don't tell me that l'm—"
"y-yes....i-in your. . .h-human form....."
l froze on my place......I JUST GOT STUCK IN A DAMN HUMAN FORM?!?!?! "YOU IDIOT!!!" flames appeared again. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!LIKE LIVING WITH YOU IS NOT ENOUGH,NOW I WILL BE TRAPPED IN THIS IDIOTIC BODY FOR THE REST OF MY ETERNAL LIFE!!!"
"l-l'm sorry Bill....l-l—"
"JUST GET LOST OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I DISASSEMBLE YOUR MOLECULES!!!" he looked me sadly and sighed before disappearing.
'Finally!' l though to myself."Now l need to learn how to use this stupid body! AND WHY THERE'RE TOO MANY DETAILS ON MY 'FINGERS'?!?!?!"

Will's Pov:
l teleported myself into the woods and started walking around.....
'I can't understand. . .
Am l a bad sibling?
Why Bill hates me so much?
He was like this since we were little demons....
But why?!Why he—'

"Ow!" my thoughts were interrupted when l bumped with someone. . .
I looked forward to see who l bumped with and my eyes went wide when l saw "M-Master!l-l'm r-really so sorry Master!
P-please d-don't p-punish me!!!" l started shaking in fear. . .
They will probably make 'knife throwing practice' on me again!Or use their powers and send me to the 'nightmare dimension' or maybe even worse! "um....are you talking to me?"
"O-of course M-Master!" "um...sorry but....l think you confused me with someone else.....l never saw someone as handsome as you before!Opps!" she put covered her mouth with her hands. . .
"M-Master?D-don't you remember me?i-it's me!Y-your loyal demon Will!" "wait.......YOU ARE A DEMON?!?!?!" she started backing away and suddenly "S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!D-DIPPER!!!" she ran away while shouting Master Dipper's name.....
"Master....." l whispered......"Have you forgotten me...?" my eyes filled with tears. . .after all the things l have done for them.....they forgot me?!No no! There's something else! And l'm sure Bill knows it!
l teleported back to mindscape "Bill!" "WHAT?!"
"Bill!My Masters—Bill...?What are you doing. . .?"
"Well this body can feel pain!Look at this!" he materialized a knife and stabbed it in his own arm "Hahahahahaha!hah.....Well...that was fun!" he said as the knife disappear. He looked at his bleeding arm "Heh....too bad it will recover in a few seconds....."
I looked him with fear.....he was always the crazy one....but l always have been the calm one....."Bill!My Masters! They don't remember me!" l finally said. He raised a brow "You mean those crazy Pines twins?"
"They are my Masters!" l corrected him "Yee-ahh...the 'Masters' that torture you....and they are in REVERSE FALLS but you are in GRAVITY FALLS and since you or your Master broke the dimension globe,they can't come here for a while and unfortunately,you can't go there either!"
"But....but l saw her!In the woods!"
"No you didn't!" he said as he made a sight of her appear in his 'spying globe' "The one you met was Shooting Star, the opposite of your dimension's Mabel." "Then....she is...your Master....?"