Chapter 9:

Bill's Pov:
Just a snap of my finger and l turned this stupid dream into a terrifying nightmare!
Oh boy!You should have seen the fear on Shooting Star's face! It was priceless!
She was backing off in fear, too scared even couldn't see that she was backing towards me!
A smirk just formed on my face.
I didn't move and let her come closer. . .
Closer......closer. . .
And finally, her back hit me.
l waited for her to turn around but looks like she was too scared to do that. . .
My smirk grew wider.
l wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly pulled her even more closer that l'm sure she can feel my warm breath on her neck. "Are you having fun Shooting Star?" l whispered into her ear. "S-stop it! P-please!" she stuttered. l smirked.
Does she really think l would stop it that quickly—

Mabel's Pov
I started begging him to stop this nightmare. . .but of course it was useless!Or l thought so. . .
'Cause all of a sudden everything started lightening and with a blink of an eye, everything turned back to its old happy self....
"BILL!!!" a voice shouted from behind we both turned to see.....WILL!!!
"WILL!!!" l ran towards him and gave him a tight hug.l could tell at first he was shocked,but seconds later he hugged me back. . .
When we broke the hug, he put a hand on my shoulder,and asked "Miss.Mabel.....a-are you a-alright?"
"Y-yes...l....l think l am....." l turned to see Bill boiling with anger.....he was red and was gritting his teeth. . .
'Oh no. . .' l thought knowing something was about to happen. . .something bad . . .

_____________________________________________________________
Hey guys! What do you think so far?

Bill: Probably they are cursing this crap!

Me:*glares at Bill*NO ONE ASKED YOU! YOU DORITO FACE!
Uhm....Anyways, just wanted to know,
Do you ship MaWill or MaBill?

Bill:*whispers*MaBill. . .

Me:What was that Bill?

Bill:I SAID NEITHER!!!

Me:Hmm...ok, then l think l'll let Will and Mabel kiss in the next chapter!

Bill:*turns red*WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

Me:l thought you don't care?

Bill:I DO NOT!

Me: Great! Then you probably won't mind it! Gotta go! I got some kiss scenes to write!

Bill:I DARE YOU TO

Me:*disappears*