Chapter 4:

Mabel's Pov:
"Wow!" l said in maze....."This place is......WONDERFUL!"

"Glad you like it!"

A voice called behind me....l turned to see.....him.....
"You!" l took a step back "No! Please!Don't be afraid of me! Please!" he.......begged....? The look on his face made me feel....sad......and l just can't stand to see someone sad! Even a demon!
l sighed "Okay.....l'll stay....." his eyes lit up "Really??" l nodded with a smile and sat down. . .he walked up to me and sat in front of me....."um.....here....." he snapped his fingers and a bouquet of roses appeared.Then he extended it to me "Hope you like it...." l took them with a smile "Thanks...."
For a while there was an awkward silence. . .all he does was staring at me which made me feel really awkward...
"SOoo...." l finally broke the silence "You are....a demon huh?"
"Yes...l'm a dream demon...."
"What is your name again?Pill?" "William. . .William Cipher...But you can call me Will!" he smiled and l returned his smile "Okay,Will.....wait.....did you say your last name is Cipher?"
"yes....let me guess you will ask me about Bill won't you?"
"You know him?!" he nodded "He is my twin brother after all...."
"BILL HAS A TWIN?!" l got up "OH MY GOD!I WANNA SEE DIPPER'S FACE WHEN HE LEARNS IT!"
"No!" he got up as well "Please....please don't tell him about me!"
"But....but why..?"
"Please Miss.Mabel......l'm begging you!"
l looked at his bluebell eyes.....the sorrow....all l see was sorrow.....
"l-l...." l begun...."l won't. . ." just when l said that, he and everything started fading. . . "W-what is going on??!"
"you are weaking up..." he replied calmly "Will l see you again?"
"If you wish,l can visit you again. . ." he suggested "Yes please!" l said before everything completely faded away.....

Will's Pov
I can't believe she really wanted to see me again!I can't wait for her to sleep!
"Well well well!" called Bill behind me....l turned "So, how did it go?Did she slap you? Or screamed and ran away again?" he laughed. "Nope!She was so kind to me! And she said that she wants to see me again!" l said happily.He stopped laughing and looked me confusedly "Really?"
"Yep! l'm so excited!l can't wait to see Miss.Mabel again!" he raised a brow " 'Miss.Mabel'?Ha!Well my nickname for her is better!Besides, you do know that in your human form you are in the same age as her right?"
"l do...but...she is such a kind Miss and....l may know her a little but....l...l want to know more about her!" l snapped my fingers and disappeared.

Bill's Pov:
l blinked after him....
"Did Shooting Star impress my stupid brother that much?!"