Chapter 3:

Bill's Pov:
My eyes went red "NO ONE IS MY MASTER!!!!'CAUSE UNLIKE YOU I'M NOT A SLAVE FOR A BUNCH OF KID! I'M THE MASTER HERE!!!!" "B-but....then who is she?" l tried to calm myself down and so l did "She is Mabel....Mabel Pines, my dimension's Mabel, the twin sister of Dipper Pines but l call him Pine tree" Pine tree appeared in the globe "who is someone l hate more than you, about Mabel" Mabel appeared again "She is Shooting Star and—" l caught him staring at her "She is so cute....."
"What?"
"l want to see her!" he looked at me. "Pff....whatever.....l don't care anyways...." l crossed my 'arms'.

Night time....

Narrator's Pov:
"But Dipper!l really saw a demon!He was there! Really!" Said Mabel who has been trying to make her twin believe her since the evening."Mabel...There was no one, the only demon we know is Bill and he is a triangle!But you say that 'demon' was a human!"
"He was!"
Her twin yawned "Mabel....l think we both need a good sleep. . ." he said pulling up his blanket over himself "But Dipper...."
"Good night Mabel..." said Dipper before letting his eyes close.....
Poor Mabel sighed and put on her blanket...."Why he doesn't want to believe me. . .?" she mumbled while slowly falling asleep, and going to her fantasy world which we call 'dream'.....
But little did she know that there was something. . .or someone waiting for her?