Chapter 12:

Will's Pov:
l watched Miss—l-l mean Mabel as she disappeared, which meant she was waking up. . .
l sighed and went back to mind scape.
There! l saw Bill floating in my part of mind scape. . .
"Where were you brother?" l could swear he forced himself to say the word brother. "l was just together with one of my friends. . ." l blushed at the thought of her.
"Friend huh?" he floated towards me. "Mind to tell me who was that friend?" "Mabel. . ." l said without a second thought.There was a weird look on his face which I couldn't really get. . .
"Mabel huh?!" l sensed a hint of anger in his voice "What happened to Miss.Mabel?" he laughed sarcastically.l decided to ignore it.
"Hey Bill..." l said calmly "Mind if l make a mansion in my part of mind scape?"
"Well....let's see......since I made a mansion here which includes your side as well...—"
"wait....you made a mansion?!" he smirked "No." then he snapped his fingers and the black place painted in yellow, and looked more like a room.
A smirk just formed on his face "But now l did."
I sighed, suddenly a hand touched my shoulder "Aww, don't worry my little brother!" he said teasingly "You can change and decorate your own damn room as you like!" l smiled "Thanks Bill.But l want to let you know....l wanted the mansion for you anyways....
SOo, where's my room?" l changed the topic.
"Well, you are standing in it right now! Anyways, l must go now, enjoy your new room while you can!"  and with that he disappeared. . .