2

Nick and I were going on a date to see our favorite band, Panic! At The Disco.

He was feeding me fries as we sat and waited for the concert to start. I was holding his free hand with my legs resting over his lap.

We were singing along to the songs the venue was playing, genuinely enjoying our time. We had been planning to see them since we had met.

"Are you finally ready to see them?" He asked me, watching the stage and waiting to see when it would start.

"Of course I am! I've been waiting for years!" I squealed loudly only to be interrupted by loud screams. "They're on! Nick they're on!" I jumped up, him just barely saving the fries.

It was a long night full of loud singing, kisses, and fun.

"I don't wanna hear you've got a boyfriend
Sometimes you're better off alone," Brendan's voice sang, Nick turning me to him and dropping on one knee.

"Malaki, I know you can hardly hear this but I want you to know I love you. Will you marry me Malaki?" My hands covered my mouth.

"Yes!" He put the ring on my finger and kissed me roughly.

I felt my body shake as I woke up. I hope these dreams soon end. I couldn't bare them any longer. I couldn't live with seeing his smile anymore. I would never see it again.

I look down at the silver ring with a few diamonds that lie within. It had been months since he had given it to me.

We were supposed to get married. He broke his promise. He was supposed to love me forever.

Oh Nick, how can I go on without you?