Study // Toni Topaz

"Hey!" Toni exclaimed, running up to her best friend Y/n. "Hey Toni!" Y/n greeted her happily. Whenever the two saw each other, even after an hour apart, they acted like they hadn't seen each other for months. " what are you doing after school?" The pink-haired serpent asked. " nothing really, except finishing a few boring assignments like usual," Y/n groaned whilst rolling her eyes. "You know how we have that chemistry exam tomorrow..." Toni began, as Y/n's eyes widened realising she hadn't revised a single bit. " well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to study and then we could order takeout?" She continued, knowing the 'takeout' part would easily make up her mind.
"Sure! See you then" Y/n smiled before heading to next lesson.

**After School**

"Yo bitch!" Toni turned to face the grinning y/h/c. "Come on" she replied tossing the spare helmet into Y/n's hands.
When they reached Toni's slightly small, cosy house they headed inside and went up to her room. After a few hours Y/n felt her eyelids begin to fall, so she rested her head on Toni's shoulder earning a little giggle from the short girl. Y/n looked up from her current position, only to meet gaze with  Toni. That's when they both knew, the tiny gap between them finally closed.