Chapter 4

The group sat there and watched as she cried into Misemono's chest. It would of been a heart breaking moment, but Misemono didn't react. She stood there, with her head held high. No emotional aura fell off of Misemono.

"How can you just stand there?!" Naruto yelled glaring at Misemono.

Misemono did not pay attention to Naruto's words. The crying woman that clinged to her angered her. 'Why is this peasant touching me,' she thought. Carefully she pushed the girl to the ground. It was a 'gentle' push. But Misemono was so overpowered that it sent the girl flying.

The group that surrounded her gasped. When the girl landed a cloud of dust flew around her. Her head must of hit the ground at least three times. No one moved. They couldn't.

"How could you?" Naruto whispered under his breath.

Misemono paid him no attention. Instead she turned to walk back into the temple. A few specks of dust floated around her, reflecting the last remaining rays of light. She seemed almost God like as she moved.

"How could you push her away like that?!" Naruto yelled.

Misemono stopped in her steps. What they could not see were the tears that were stinging her pale eyes. What they could not see under her veil was her trembling lip. She couldn't even see it herself.

"You don't deserve to be pampered!" He yelled walking towards her in a fit of rage, tears threatening to jump out of his sorrow filled eyes.

"Don't speak to Lady Misemono in that tone," one of the twins pleaded running after him.

She grabbed at Naruto, pulling on his jacket. With a simple shake, the girl was on the floor. For a split second their eyes locked. He could see the terrified tears that her magenta eyes held within them. It was as if the girl was terrified of what may happen if he approached Misemono.

"I can't allow you girls to live in fear," Naruto whispered and looked down "She treats you as if you are her pets. As if you don't matter."

"No she is actually very thankful for us she use to tell," the girl began.

"Then why does she push each of you away? Why does she walk upon you like you are dirt?" He spat out "No one deserves to be treated this way!"

With this last shouted statement he began to run towards Misemono, as if he was a charging bull running after an intruder. His eyes were so filled with anger he didn't notice the white statue pull out a single piece of paper.

Before anyone could pull him out of the way, Naruto was pinned by a humongous white paw. The others saw the creator very well. There, pinning their colleague, was a massive white wolf. A black crescent moon was embedded into the pups fur. It's icy blue eyes burned with a smoke like form as it stared down at Naruto. It towered over him, snarling. It's teeth looked sharp enough to cut through cement. And there she stood, on top of the wolf. The infamous Lady Misemono, staring down at her prey.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled and began to run towards him.

At last second a twin grabbed Sakura and pulled her back to the group, "Sakura you can't defeat her. Her power is strong enough to take over empires single handed."

"She's lying," Saskue whispered in disbelief.

"It's true," Kakashi began "It is said that Lady Misemono has the power to perform any written justu, all she has to do is touch the paper that it is written on."

"She can also see into the future," the tallest girl whispered finally be able to stand "so any move you make she's already seen it."

"This is why so many people want her," the twin holding Sakura back yelled over the growing wind "she is so powerful that world domination would be easy."

The group looked up at Misemono. Her veil was flying in the wind, revealing half of her sad face. Streams of tears we're visible upon her cheeks. But her eyes were still hidden from all of them.

"She is the saddest person I know," the quietest of the twins spoke "She use to talk to us. But now she is so sad by the loss of so many lives that she refuses to speak. She can't even see the world around her. It's as if the significant other of the moon God has punished her for being born. Giving her such a great gift, but taking away her ability to see the world as it is."

Kakashi looked towards Misemono. 'She is so powerful...why didn't the old woman mention this?' The wind began to calm slightly with every step the tallest girl took towards Misemono. Everyone's eyes were glued upon her.

"Lady Misemono!" She yelled over the wind "Please don't be upset! I know it was only an accident!"

Misemono looked down from the wolf. Although they all knew she couldn't see, it seemed that Misemono was staring straight at the girl.

"I forgive you Lady Misemono! Please forgive yourself and let the small boy go!" The girl pleaded.

With this last sentence, it was as if Misemono had a sudden realization. The hollowing wind died down to it's once dancing breeze. As it died down the wolf began to disappear, taking the weight off of  Naruto's chest.

When all was said and done Misemono sat upon on the rock that stood out of the temple. It seemed as if she was trembling from this sudden realization. Or was something else making her shake?

A.N. Thank you @SakuraVixxZ for voting twice on this (×o×) you have slayed me. And also another special thanks to @DarkCrusaders for adding this to your  nbv library. And thank you everyone for continuing reading this. You are all precious to me (^-^)