CHAPTER 12- TRAGEDY

The drama ended and it was very cold my teeth was chattering in cold and I tried to rub my palms against each other for warmth but dang it, it was not helping. Jungkook noticed it and tried to hug me I asked him what was he doing but he shushed me and held me closer. He was so warm and he felt so good. He smelled amazing as usual.

without noticing I felt asleep.

Jungkook's point of view

Her teeth were chattering and I she was cold. she tried to rub her palms against each other but I could see it that it was not helping. She saw that I was looking at her and with further notice my hands wrapped her in my warmth. She asked me what I was doing but I instantly shushed her and held her closer. For some reason even I was feeling really well having her in my embrace.

She fell asleep. I seriously think that her insomnia thing is a joke but I saw the reports. I saw he eyes shut and soft breathing was feeling so good against my neck.She is really beautiful. I would love to have her around me always. 

am I falling for her. I don't know maybe.. even I fell asleep. With her.

end of Jungkook's point of view.

I woke up seeing myself with Jungkook and his cell was ringing. I rubbed my eyes and woke him up. He was startled to see his phone ringing and his sudden movement made up both fall of the couch. I was over him this time. I hit his chest playfully as we both laughed.

he received the phone to see it was jin, I was able to listen to it as he put it on speaker.

Jin-"Yaaaa maknea, how much time do you take to reply to a call, we all were worried about you as you did not call us today. are you alright??"

Jungkook- "Ya hyung, take a break there, I am alright I was just sleeping and I went with Manhi after school. She is staying with me for the weak as you all are out, nothing else."

Jin- "Ya ok just don't trouble that girl, don't do "that thing with her" and are you guys getting prepared for the stars party??"

Jungkook- "Hyung I won't do anything that sort with her and what what .... when the hell is the stars party?"

Jin-" you better mind your language and it is day after tomorrow which is a Monday."

Jungkook- "I don't know wha do I give manhi and when will I shop."

Jin- "Well that is your thing to look after. I just wanted you to be aware of everything. Look after Manhi and don't trouble her. Be a good boyfriend."

I laughed at that and he was shy.

Jungkook- "First of i am not her boyfriend and I won't trouble her, she will be alright with me bye."

and they hung the phone.

me-"What about the stars party my so called boyfriend ?"

I was laughing my head of on the sight of him blushing and after no time I could see that funny kind of a threat on his eyes. It gave me a signal that I have to run, I got up and started running and he was chasing me all over the place.

He was fast but I was doing a good job dodging him. After a while my phone rang. I saw the caller ID, it was Nihil but before I could pick it up Jungkook told me to put the speaker on. I made an angry face but it's alright. 

Nihil-" Hi Manhi how are you?"

me- "I am fine but is not too late too call me?"

Nihil-"I am so sorry, am i disturbing you?"

me- "No its fine tell me what up?"

Nihil-" Nothing it's just that your song got the approval and you will have the concert after a week."

I was so happy and Jungkook was too, his eyes were sparkling and he just brought me into a hug.

Nihil-" can we have dinner day after tomorrow?"

I was blushing real hard but Jungkook told me that we have the stars party.

me-" I'm so sorry Nihil but i have to go somewhere. Maybe we can have it later in the week?"

Nihil-" No problem Manhi, see you later."

we hung up and I was too happy, i just jumped on Jungkook as I could not contain my excitement. He hugged me back and congratulated me.

We sat on the couch again. It was 11:30 but I was not sleepy at all as I just had a nap with Jungkook. I was again wondering how I slept for the second time that too with Jungkook. I guess I will have to see the doctor. 

we sat on the couch and I asked jungkook.

me-"Well when will we buy my and yours dress?"

Jungkook-"Tomorrow?"

me-"I won't be able to join you for shopping tomorrow as i have work in the school and I have girl stuff to do so I hope you understand."

Jungkook-" Get ready now!"

me-"Now?"

Jungkook-"Ya now!"