CHAPTER 46- FOREVER!

Me- "hey dad, we were with PD nim right now, me and him are going home, he is driving, why did you call, something important?"

dad- "nothing important, just called to check on you and him as I heard you guys had everything sorted out."

me-" yes dad we are all good, but the thing is, you always knew it was not his fault then why didn't you ever tell me? You always knew that I never stopped liking him. You are very mean dad!"

Dad- "just think, if I told you back then, would you believe me? you were so determined to change yourself to make him regret leaving you but the thing is that he never left you! you were the one who did! Pabo ya!!"

me-" ya dad the phone is on speaker!! he is listening!!"

dad- "how would I know that the phone is on speaker! leave that aside, why were you both with PD nim? Did something happen?"

Me- "the fandom is demanding a duo and Producers also think so, so me and Jungkook have to train for a duo debut isn't that great!!"

dad- "congrats Jungkook!, I am so happy that my daughter can train to be a better idol in your guidance, she is such a bad singer and dancer, now you can teach us!"

My dad will never stop nagging me! Jungkook looked at me and started laughing!

Jungkook- " yes appa, you don't have to worry at all, just in 2 months she will be so great that you will forget how bad she was!"

they both started laughing. I glared at Jungkook.

me-" why are you people making fun of me! meany!"

Jungkook-" ya stop with your ayegyo! It's illegal for your age!"

dad and him both started laughing again!

dad-" anyways I will call you both later, I have to take your mom out for grocery shopping! Bye peeps!"

me-"ok dad I will deal with you later and I will deal with Jungkook now."

dad-" don't you dare do anything to my son, then you will have serious consequences!"

me-" before you son-in-law, he is my husband. Bye dad!"

I kept the phone and I was laughing on how silly me and my dad can be, Jungkook's hand slowly intertwined with mine.

me-" what are you doing kook?"

Jungkook-" holding my wife's hand, is it a crime?"

Me-" no, nothing wrong but that's what teens do in a relationship but we are married!"

Jungkook-"Let's go home and continue this talk"

me and Jungkook both ended up laughing. He pulled over to a restaurant and guided me to get down. 

me-" I am not dressed for a formal date Jungkook!"

Jungkook-"that doesn't matter, come."

me-" ok fine but people?"

Jungkook didn't hear me, we walked into the restaurant and everyones head just turned. There were fans everywhere! I actually didn't realise I was that famous. The instant people realised that we are the famous Jeon couple, they ran towards us. We didn't even have our masks on. Jungkook held onto my hand vey tightly and we tried to make our way out of the restaurant, the manager tried to help us out but it was chaotic.

people followed us to the car but thankfully we made it it.

Me-" ya I was telling you that we will be recognised, at least keep your ears open will you Jeon?"