CHAPTER 13- LATE NIGHT SHOPPING!

I had no clue what he was talking about. I was not ready to wear my clothes as they are rather shorts or tees which are sleeveless so I decided to take one of his grey hoodies and pyjamas. And was ready to go. The was waiting for me downstairs. 

Jungkook-"Kaja!"

I laughed and he grabbed the keys.

He drove. It was very dark and silent. Only the moon light and the headlights were guiding us. To break the silence I asked him...

me-"kookie, where are we going?"

Jungkook-" See you are busy tomorrow and I am busy too as I have to practice for our performance so we have no option then to buy the dress now!"

me-"But do you think that there will be any store open at this odd time?"

Jungkook-" Jungkook has everything ready baby, just wait and watch."

I was kinda excited and nervous but the car stopped in front of a huge building. Jungkook knocked on the door and it swung open revealing a man quite elderly for our age and was greeted by kookie.

man- "Hi Jungkook, what brings you here at this odd time, you want a dress for this young beautiful lady don't you? for the stars party right?"

Jungkook-"You know me really well. Yes that is the scene please help me!"

man-" Sure, get in!"

we got in, it was warmer here then in outside world. I removed my coat and hung it on the stand and same as Jungkook did.

man-"You both can have a look at the dresses over there and I'll get you guys hot chocolate."

he went leaving me and Jungkook in the room. It was full of beautiful gowns.

me-"Jungkook, what are you gonna wear?"

Jungkook-" all of us went to buy the suit yesterday as we had to buy similar ones, we decided that we will go alone with our dates to spend some time with them so all of them have not gone away for work, they went with their dates. They will come directly at the stars party day before yesterday."

me-" You lied to me huh?!"

Jungkook- "Had to so that I would be able to buy you an awesome black dress."

me-"Why only black?"

Jungkook-" Because my tie is black, we all bought same suits with different ties. V bought red, Jin pink, RM orange, Jimin blue, Hobi dark blue, Suga green and me black. and their dates bought dresses similar to their tie colour."

me-"Alright"

the man got the hot chocolate, and we thanked him. We pulled the chair nearest to the counter. Jungkook was just beside me, so close that our legs were touching. 

man-" So what are you exactly looking for?"

Jungkook- "A black party dress."

man-"Ok just a minute."

he walked to the other corner of the huge room. Jungkook looked at me and said...

Jungkook-" I know you are naturally beautiful but I want you to look the best amongst all after all you are my date aren't you?"

I nodded to assure him and he smiled. He looked adorable. I was thinking of ways I would be the prettiest and how would I surprise Jungkook and then I realised I have many ways.