LOL Chapter 1 : My Vengeance !

( Pls. Bare with my grammatical errors, typos and etc. which are all present in this story. I'm not used to proofreading. So please bare with it. ) 

Medyo natagalan pa bago mag sink in sa utak ko amg sinabi niya. As of the moment when I turned aback. I saw him smirking and waving his hand. A good-bye-wave. And the next thing happened is that I opened my eyes. And dizziness is next to it. I tried to wander the area. Itwas messy. Empty bottles of alcoholic are all scattering and so with others.

Agad ko namang naalala ang panaginip ko. Parehong-pareho ito. Ang mga nagkalat na alak at ang lahat lahat. Jongin! I blurted out. I immediately ran to my room. It takes lots of courage before I decided to open it. I am afraid, scared  and frightened. That everything was all real. That my so-called-dream was true. And yeah, It is. It is really true. Everything happened in my dream was fucking real. I tried to not cry. Bur it was too late. Too late for stopping my tears to fall down. I can't even move. 

" Mga taksil kayo! " - galit kong sigaw

The both then froze and looked worridly at me. Kai immediately run towards me, naked! But as of this moment, I waited! I waited that I'll be going to wake up and freaks out on my bed. But there was none. Nothing happened that I thought going to be. 

I wasn't able to speak up. Cussing him or something. But I didn't. I can't formulate any words or sentences that I could utter. I just found myself speechless and still shocked as well. 

" I can explain Soo " - 

Kai said as he get near to me. Tears falling apart from his two eyes.

" Jongin-ah! You have no idea how you disappoint me. I gave you second chance to prove that you'll not hurt me anymore. That you'll not going to cheat on me. But you did. You've lost my trust upon you. " - I said between my sobs

" But hyung, I have my explanations. Please listen to me Hyung. I can't help it. Losing you is a damn hell.  I can't bare to wake up in the morning without you. Without you're presence. Please Soo, let me take my part " -  he plead, still crying

" You don't have to, Kai. I already know. That you've not worth having of my Love. That you've cheated on me. And that's all. Nothing else! " - I said in response

" But Soo..... " - Kai

I cut him off.

" Shut the hell up Kai. Will you? - I almost shout

I saw Luhan just smiled from behind at my peripheral views. But I don't care. He's a traitor. Claiming that he's here to reconcile everything but it wasn't. He ruin everything that already mend.  He's a jerk! Or rather a Bitch!

" Soo Please " - he said

He's on my knees, crying. Pleading or something. I can't take to see him crying. I'm getting soft. But I must not. He hurt me. And that's all that matters. It's his consequence tho.

" We're done Kai! So please leave! Go out and never come back! " - I pleased

He's kneeling on the floor. I tried to kick him off out of my room. But his not doing any actions. He's just looking down on the floor, still crying. 

" And you! " 

I shouted while pointing at Luhan.

" Yes? What can I do for you? " - he replied sarcastically

" Leave my house and bring this bastard with you " - I exclaimed while looking at Kai

After that, Luhan got up dressed. And taking Kai out of my hearth. The last expression I saw from his face, from Kai's face was helpless followed by pain, regrets, burdens, sadness and so much more.

I locked the door. I want to cry . I want to be alone. And forget all that happened. Why am I so unlucky? Do I really born to feel everything like this? Being hurt? Being cheated? Being unlove? Do I? 

I just keep on sobbing all night long. And Tears falling apart next to it. 

Why God always forbids me to be happy? Forbidding me to live with happiness? Am I that sinful to feel all of these? Am I? Living my life with no lucks?

It's already midnight but still unable to sleep. My stupid mind always reminiscing those fcking happenings. I tried to get my pillow and hug it. I can smell Kai at the pillow but then again Luhan's scent of perfume was trying to cope in. I immediately throw it away.

" How could you, Jongin? Am I not enough for you? Do I have any flaws? " 

I muttered with madness. I never thought that things would be going like this. How I wish that all of these was just also a damn dream. A dream that I am laughing with right now. How I wish! * crying * Now it's the time for my REVENGE. My VENGEANCE