LOL Epilogue

There, they conclude that love conquers all, that love is visible yet unnoticeable and that love is worth fighting for.

Chanyeol and Luhan took the courage to ask for forgiveness to Kyungsoo. And since Kyungsoo isn't that cruel enough not to accept their forgiveness the reason why they ended up with a big smile on their faces that money couldn't even buy.

The three couples are now blessed and contented what God had bestowed unto them. No more conflicts, betrayals, sacrifices, pain, disappointments, sorrows, dissatisfactions and insecurities.

Luhan is now happy being with Sehun. A loving, caring, sweet and a handsome Sehun.

Luhan can't even manage to imagine how pathetic, dumb is he and how insensitive is he not to noticed Sehun. The person who loved him the most BEHIND HIS BACK.

In spite of it, who knew that he will be the one whom his Driver Sehun is being with and making love with. Yes, definitely, the both of them are already making love though it's kinda of a fast. For they believe that they were the two. That HUNHAN is forever. That there is noting wrong about being committed to each other. And that no one could ever split them apart for they're inseparable.

On the second thought, Love is about being masochist and Love is all about taking risks. It's up to you either you'll be going to fight or to let go. Who probably knows?

And with that, Baekhyun is now happy being with his giant and doobie ear. For he chose to fight rather than to let go without even taking the risk to try.

Though at first, he suffered, disowned, unloved, rebuked and absurd dirty talks from Chanyeol but he still stood up and never endeavor in giving up. The reason behind he succeeded to have Chanyeol.

Baekhyun will wait for the right time until Chanyeol learned to love him.

Inspite of it, who knew that he will be the one whom his Driver Sehun is being with and making love with. Yes, definitely, the both of them are already making love though it's kinda of a fast. For they believe that they were the two. That HUNHAN is forever. That there is noting wrong about being committed to each other. And that no one could ever split them apart for they're inseparatable.

On the second thought, Love is about being masochist and Love is all about taking risks. It's up to you either you'll be going to fight or to let go. Who probably knows?

And with that, Baekhyun is now happy being with his giant and doobie ear. For he chose to fight rather than to let go without even taking the risk to try.

Thoug at first, he suffered, disowned, unloved, rebuked and absurd dirty talks from Chanyeol but he still stood up and never endeavor in giving up. The reason behind he succeeded to have Chanyeol.

Baekhyun will wait for the right time until Chanyeol learned to love him.

Apparently, it's not that uneasy for him to make his lover fall for him because Chanyeol is really desperate and willing as well in doing such.

On the third thought, love was full of surprises. Surprises which might be either good or betrayals. And that love is not the only factor that can build a relationship nor can bind two person because there's this pitiness, temptations and worse, because of LUST.

" Will I be able to choose between the two? Between LOVE and LUST? " - Kyungsoo

As the story line goes by, obviously, Kyungsoo ended up choosing LOVE over LUST. And that love is no other than, his tanned dancing machine KIM JONGIN ( Kai ), the only love of his life. And there, they found love between them. Love that could eventually will lead to eternity and beyond infinity.

Together, they can make LOVE become TRUE and that 's the REAL deal about KAISOO.

- - " THE END " - -

Kyungbeh's Post Script:

Salamat po sa lahat ng sumusubaybay nitong FAIL na storyan to! Ang panget pa ng ENDING Hohoho Party Party! Sana po nagustuhan nyo! Huhu! And also wag kalimutan mag VOTE and COMMENT. Anyways, Sana po supportahan nyo din ang sunod na story na gagawin ko, yung " I'm inlove with a Dude (IIWAD) ". Actually posted na ang Prologue at ang first Chapter nito kaya go and try to check it out. Salamat po ulit sa suporta. KaiSoo is Love. SARANGHAE! AGA!