Chapter 15

Picture of Jimmy

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 15

Alison's POV

A sudden movement made the bed move, wait... I wasn't in a bed. I was in a car? I must have fallen asleep. 

Urh..

There was another bump in the road and I scrawled. My head hurts.

Urh... I felt like I had woken up with a killer head ache.

What the hell happened? My memory can back as I became more awake, I remember Danny and then... Luke was there? I moved my hand to my head, and I remember yelling, and Luke drugging me!

I sat up in a hurry, my looking around, I saw Luke in the front seat. 

"What the hell!" I yelled. 

"I need to talk to you" Luke said. "Well I don't wanna talk to you, you cheating son of a bitch!" I yelled trying to open the door, but it was locked. he just pulled into a driveway. By all the scents I would guess Blue Mountain Pack House.

"Who the hell do you think you are! This is bloody kidnapping. Let me out!" I said slamming my fist on the glass wall. You know like in police cars, they have the back seat, but glass walls so they can't touch the front seats.

"Look Danny told me about what happened that night-" Luke said but I wasn't interested in anything he had to say. 

"You mean the night you cheated on me!" I said.

"I don't- I didn't mean-" Luke said desperately trying to excuse himself or whatever, I wan't listening to this Bullsh*t"

"I don't give a rats ass, why you fucked some skank, I want out! Right now, Get me out of this stupid car!" I yelled.

"I need you to listen-" Luke said, but again I interrupted him. "I don't care about anything you have to say! You fucking kidnapper, I WANT OUT OF THIS FUCKING CAR!!!!!!"  I Yelled. 

"LET ME OUT" I said pissed, and he finally stopped talking,

"Fine, but you have to listen to me-" He said

"THE HELL I DO" I growled.

"Okay, just promise you wont try to do anything stupid" He said. 

"I Won't do anything 'stupid', I growled "I'm not a total moron" I mumbled, more to myself then him.