Chapter Eighteen: Here I Am

"Jeez Natsuki...what did that magazine teach you..." I said while laying next to Natsuki. We were both staring at the ceiling.

"Enough...I guess..." Natsuki said.

"You sure are full of energy..."

"Yeah...but now I'm all out...goodnight Spencer..." Natsuki said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Natsuki."

I closed my eyes and soon came to the familiar room. I looked around and saw that it has changed a little.

There were some antiques hanging on the walls and the fountain seemed to spurt out gold instead of water.

"Woah..." I said.

"You're helpless aren't you Spencer..." Odysseus said in a teasing voice.

"W-What do you mean?" I said.

"You and Natsuki, you know I can see everything you do, right?" Odysseus said.

"A-A little privacy is nice Odysseus!" I said in an embarrassed voice.

Odysseus let out a giggle as she looked at me.

"Well hopefully Monika doesn't figure out...you know she's only 16 and a half right?" Odysseus said.

"WHAT?!"

Odysseus began to laugh to herself again.

"I kid, I kid, she's 18. You should've seen the look on your face!" Odysseus said while laughing hysterically.

I gave Odysseus the death stare and walked over to her. I grabbed her right cheek and tugged on it lightly.

"A-Ah stop it!" Odysseus said while giggling.

I let go of her and tried to switch my voice into a serious tone.

"Odysseus...please...I need to know what happened to Cosgrove..." I said.

"Cosgrove?" She said.

"Yeah, you said something about Crystalline before...who is that?" I asked.

"She's...she's my sister. As a matter of fact she's the one who places the cursed third eye objects into each dimension. Most of the time they are books but other times it's random objects."

"But what did she do to my friend?"

"I think she possessed him...or persuaded him."

"What would she persuad him with that would make him turn against us...turn against me...?"

"Hold on...it's starting to come back to me..." Odysseus said. Her golden eyes began to glow and she looked up at me.

"The...The girl...Rem." She said.

"Rem...Who the hell is Rem?"

"You have to wake up now Spencer.. I'll tell you more tomorrow. Cheers!"

"Damn it Odysseus!" I said while a black wave come over my eyes.