Chapter Nineteen: Aerodynamic

O-Oh don't mind me...I'm just rebuilding the fourth wall. I didn't know Spencer and Monika smashed it into a million pieces. Anyway lets get into the story, shall we? I'll see you at the end. Bon Voyage!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I made some coffee and walked over to the couch. I handed Monika one of the cups of coffee. She said that I'm not allowed to play GTA V anymore unless she's watching me play.

She probably wants to make sure that I don't go in the strip club. I guess she went in the strip club even though I told her not to.

Me and Monika sat on the couch and I watched her mess around in the game. She went back to Franklin's home.

"Woah! What's that thing?!" She said while pointing at the TV.

"Oh him? That's Chop. He's a dog." I said.

"A dog? Like that Snoop Dogg that you always talk about?"

"No, like a real dog. Have you never seen a real dog before?" I said.

"No...I don't believe I have."

"You've never been to the park and seen a dog?" I said.

"No...no I haven't."

"Do you want to go to the park with me? You are missing out if you've never seen a dog before." I said.

"You mean...like a date?"

"Of a sort."

"S-Sure!"

Monika got up and ran upstairs to start getting ready. While I was waiting I pulled out my M9 Beretta and began taking it apart.

I began to shove a small cloth down the barrel to clean the gun.

"Let's go Spencey!" Monika said from the door.

"P-please don't call me that..." I said. I placed my Beretta on the table because I didn't finish putting it back together yet.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and met Monika outside. She was leaning up against the car wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a black shirt. She wore a red flannel over the shirt.

"What's that?" I said while pointing at Monika's chest.

"That's my uh..."

"No Monika, I mean in your pocket." I said while pointing at Monika's breast pocket in her flannel.

"Oh that's...your...death card." Monika said while pulling out an Ace Of Spades playing card.

That card has seen more than she can even imagine.

"Do you want it...back?" She said.

"No, it's yours. Whenever I'm gone, just hang onto that and I'll always come back." I said.

Monika, of all people, blushed at that comment.

"T-Thank you Spencer..." She said.

"No problem." I said while giving Monika a wink.

Me and Monika walked over my SUV and drove to a nearby park. It was the park where Drew was buried in a nearby Semetary, but I wasn't going to take Monika there.

I parked the car and me and Monika began to walk around the path that circled the park.

"Monika look!" I said while pointing at a French Mastiff.

"Oh-Oh my God it's huge!" Monika said.

"Yeah, that's what dog hooch is."

"Hooch?"

"Yeah from that Tom Hanks movie Turner and Hooch."

"Never seen it..."

"Oh...damn."

Monika ran over to the dog and it's owner.

"C-Can I get your dog?!" Monika asked the man in an excited voice.

"U-Uh sure..." The man said.

I put on a pair of sunglasses and walked over to Monika while she gleefully pet the dog on it's back.

"Sorry, this is her first time seeing a dog." I said to the man.

"Oh it's mighty alright." The man said while letting out a hearty laugh.

The dog looked over at Monika and licked her check.

"Ugh yuck..." Monika said while she stood up. She whipped her face with her fingers.

"Haha thank you sir, have a good day." I said to the man while he walked away.

I pulled out a hankercheif and whipped Monika's face.

"Yeah you gotta watch out, dogs like to give out kisses a lot." I said.

"Awe his dog loves meee." Monika said.

I laughed to myself while Monika walked next to me. She reached over to me and pulled the sunglasses off of my face.

She put them on and smiled at me. Me and Monika walked past a small shack.

"Hey I'll be right back okay?" Monika said while she walked towards the girls bathroom.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get a water." I said. I walked over to a vending machine that was across the walkway.

I put my money into the machine and watched as the water dropped into the chute. I pulled my water bottle out of the machine and looked in the reflection of the glass.

I saw someone walking towards me with a shiny object in his hand.

I pulled the cap off of my water and turned around quickly. I flew water into the assailants face and ran towards him.

I punched him and saw what flew out of his hand. It was...a box cutter.

Three more men came out of a nearby bush all holding box cutters.

"What? Is this a fuckin ambush? Get it? Because they just came out of a bush? No?...okay..."

I reached into my waistband to pull out my Beretta. To my shock, my gun was missing.

"Shit...I forgot it at the house." I said to myself.

One man charged at me. I ducked while his arm swung over my head. I turned around and grabbed him by the head.

I rammed his head into the vending machine, breaking the glass.

The other two men ran towards me. I pulled water bottles out of the machine and threw them at the men.

"Bitch!...Bitch!" I said everytime the water bottle hit them in the head.

I ran over to one of the men and punched them in the face. While they held their face in pain, I grabbed his head and hit the other guys head with it.

They both fell to the ground unconscious.

I walked away and picked up two water bottles off the ground. I walked over to the girls bathroom and waited.

Monika soon came out and looked at me confused.

"Why are you panting?" She asked.

"Oh...just went on a quick jog..."

"You want a water bottle?"

-----------------------------------------------------------