Chapter Eight- New York? New York.

New York? New York.

Song: Fucking Perfect by Pink

*CHAPTER WAS EDITED*

Carter's P.O.V Before All The Drama

I was just about finished with my dinner, when Drea volunteered to wash the dishes, but since it was Taylor's turn and he didn't want to do them, he let her.

I went upstairs, and into my room and threw myself into the bed. Man was I bored. I decided to do a Vine, and just goof around a bit. After I was done with the Vine I went to go take a shower, and get into my pajamas.

I stripped out of my clothes, and walked all over my room, butt naked, and finally found my beats pills, plugged in my iPhone and blasted music through the speakers. I walked over to the shower, and began my normal shower routine.

After I was done washing my hair, rinsing my body, trimming my legs a bit and washing my face, I headed out, turned off my phone and got out of the shower.

I dried my hair with the towel, placed on some clothes and threw myself on the bed, closing my eyes a little until I heard Drea yelling downstairs.

"I just got here two days ago, and I'm already getting hate? I didn't sign up for that, and it's not even fair," She screamed, and I heard her running upstairs.

I decided to go check out what was wrong and saw the boys downstairs, all serious.

"What happened with Drea?" I asked Cameron.

He looked up, and sighed. "They're comparing her to Madison Beer." he said, and locked his phone.

"What's wrong with that? She's gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"Carter, you didn't see the videos of her?" Nash asked, and I shook my head. "She sended some nudes to some of the guys, and a video of her pleasuring herself leaked." He said, and I just shook my head.

"Yeah right?" I said, not believing a word he told me. "I don't believe any of that shit they say on Twitter, especially hate and you know that."

"It's the truth." he handed me over the phone, and a video was on. I watched it, with a discussed look on my face.

"That's not Madison." I said, defending her.

"Same bed, same hair, same cocky smile." Cameron added.

"So, fans are basically comparing her with Drea." Nash added, and took his phone back.

"She's not a slut!" I yelled. "That's not Madison. That's just some other chick." I yelled even louder.

"Whatever." Shawn spoke. "You caring more about her, than you care about Drea."

"That's not true!" I said, getting defensive.

"Kind of looks like it." he said.

"Yeah, what do you know Shawn, have you met her?" I yelled at him.

"Why you getting all defensive on this chick. She's not your girlfriend, she's just another attention seeker," Cameron said.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"Fix it with Drea, explain something to her. Apparently she didn't like the comment." Nash said, sitting back down.

"Whatever man, I'm going to sleep." I said, and raced upstairs.

The guys scoffed, and followed me. I decided to knock on Matt's door, and ask if he had heard any of this.

"You really aren't going to fix it?" Shawn asked me, making me turn around.

"Why don't you guys fucking fix it?!" I asked them getting boiling mad.

"Carter, she's your daughter, now go fix it!" I heard Shawn yelling at me, making me even more angrier.

"GIVE ME A SEC SHAWN, WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled at him.

"This is all your entire fault Carter." Taylor yelled at me, coming out of nowhere and interrupting the conversation.

"What do you know?!" I asked him.

"I know what that chick did. And I know that Drea is crying somewhere." He said, getting all defensive. "I also know you are a dick for not wanting to fix this."

"Shut up Taylor, you don't know anything about me!" I yelled. Taylor suddenly grabbed my arm, trying to stop me from going to my room. " Don't touch me!" I told him, taking his hands off of me and before I knew it, I punched him.

"Why did you hit me?" Taylor yelled, "You know what, this is bullshit, I'm leaving." He said as he got up, pushing me to one side and slamming the front door shut.

"Way to go, Carter." Nash said quietly, and left towards his room.

"Whatever. Fuck this. Fuck twitter. Fuck Magcon. Fuck Madison. FUCK EVERYTHING!" I yelled, and stormed towards my room, slamming the door.

My phone vibrated, and I went to check it. It was a Twitter notification from Taylor.

@taylorcaniff: "We're brothers"

Clearly not. . .

I scoffed, and turned off my phone, and decided to go to sleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. I looked at the time on my phone, and saw that it was 2:38 p.m. 'Oh shit, I overslept' I thought.

I got up from my bed, stretched and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and take a quick shower. After I was done, I put some clothes on and made my way downstairs to the living room.

I could hear Drea playfully yelling, and the boys laughing.

"Jack, stop it!!!" She screamed, and laughed at the same time.

I walked into the room and saw Jack G, and Drea. Drea was over his shoulder, and Jack was spinning her around.

"Hey guys." I said, and they all stopped what they were doing, and stayed quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Drea snapped at me.

"Geez, what has you all in a bad mood?" I asked her.

"Well, let's see. I was getting hate, I started to have my issues again, I seem to be losing weight and let's see, am I forgetting something? Oh yeah, I AM BEING COMPARED TO THE MADISON GIRL!" She yelled and crossed her arms.

"Take it easy." Jack G said, and calmed her down.

I could see tears forming in her eyes, and she wasn't happy. "Watch your tone with me missy." I said, jokingly.

"Whatever." she said, and left the room.

Everyone looked at me, shocked. No one said anything, and wouldn't dare to speak. Cameron just looked at me, as if I had killed someone.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"He's in a plane going to New York." Nash spoke.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't ask me," he snapped. "You're the one that hit him."

I just looked down, and went to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and heard someone walk in.

"Carter, can I talk to you?" Matt asked, and I nodded.

"What's up?" I asked.

Matt sighed, and began to talk.

*Hey guys, remember that the chapter was edited*