Chapter Fourteen- Quick Dips, Dates and "My Moms Va-"

Quick Dips, Dates and "My Moms Va-"

Matt's P.O.V

Like everyone else, I woke up late today. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 2:05 pm.

'Damn, I over slept!' I thought, and went to take a shower.

I stripped out of my clothes, got into the shower, washed my hair, and cleaned myself. I got out, and decided to take Drea out to a movie today.

I got dressed in a U.S.A. tank top from Pac Sun, some black shorts, and my blue vans. I did my hair the way I always do it, and made my way downstairs to see everyone doing their own stuff in a different place.

Carter was making some food for himself in the kitchen. Cameron was on his phone on Twitter, tweeting something on the couch. Nash was making a Vine, on his phone outside. Taylor was sleeping on the couch as always. And Drea, well she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I suddenly heard I loud splash outside and saw that Drea was in the pool, taking a quick dip.

I made my way outside, and stopped when Drea got out of the pool, her hair all wet and messy all over her face, her body dripping wet, and a smile on her face. Her Batman bikini looked tight on her, and I couldn't breathe.

"Hey Matt," she says, placing a towel on her hair, while drying it. "I was taking a quick dip, the water is super refreshing!" She exclaimed, and all I did was gag.

"Well-- I-- You-- Sweet baby Jesus, not again." I said, while I saw her petite body hit the sunlight.

Drea laughed, and shook her head. "You need to get your hormones controlled Matt," she said, and wrapped a towel around her.

Again, all I did was gag.

"Matt, I see that you are dressed to go to the movies, so let me take a quick shower, and we'll be on our way!" she said, and started to run towards the door "Oh and Matt," she said, making me turn around. "I'm inviting you, so leave your wallet. I mean it," she said, and I laughed.

"Fine, just go take your shower," I told her, and she ran upstairs.

I looked at the ground, and found myself blushing.

"Why does she have to be so pretty?" I asked myself.

"Well, because she is, you dumbass!" Nash exclaimed, making me jump a little.

"Where did you come from?"

"From my moms va--"

I cut him off before he could finish, "Whoa not that place. I mean, where you already outside?" I asked him, and he laughed.

"Yeah, I was in the pool with Drea for a while, but got bored and decided to do a Vine."

"Dude, you better tell people when you're sneaking up on them, I swear you're going to give me a heart attack someday," I told him, and made my way inside.

I sat next to Taylor, who was apparently sleeping.

"Is someone going to wake him up?" I asked, and looked at the guys.

No one said a word, so I looked at Taylor, thinking of ways to wake him up. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"TAYLOR, AMINA IS IN A REALLY TIGHT BIKINI, WAKE UP!" I yelled, and he started to move around.

"What? Who? When? Where?" Taylor over reacted, and started to look around for Amina. "Dude, don't lie to me when it comes to my girl, got that?" he said, assuring me.

I laughed, and shook my head, "Oh come one Taylor, just chill. It's 2:34 in the afternoon, plus, the guys wanted to wake you up!" I lied, and all the guys looked at me.