Chapter Thirty- Explinations and A Bright Future

So hey guys, i am not loving the new update for wattpad, i liked the old one where i didn't  have to press too many buttons to make these letters bold, but, oh well!

Here it is!

Oh, and i decided to change who plays Drea. Lia Marie isn't going to play her. THE Lia Marie will be in the book, so it would be kind of awkward, so a random Tumblr girl will play her. I don't have a photo so yeah, whoever wants to get me one, she has to be wearing a snapback with brown hair (beofre Drea dyed hers)., send me the link on private message

Drea on the side

 Explinations and A Bright Future

Song: Hard To Find by Round2Crew

*-*-*-*

Carter's P.O.V

I had already recovered from the major headache I had a few hours ago, so I was practically just lying around in my room.

That's when I heard a car turn off, making me get up.

I went downstairs, and opened the door to see who it was, now ringing the doorbell.

Taylor stood outside, with his car keys in his left hand.

"What happened to your house keys?" I asked him.

"I accidentally left them here while I took Drea to Dill's place," Taylor explained, and entered the house.

I gave him a weird look. I thought Drea was in her room recovering from her hangover.

"She isn't upstairs?' I asked.

"No, I just said that she's in Dillon's place, are you deaf or something?" Taylor sassed at me.

"Well, what's she doing there?"

"I don't know, she just said get in the car and drive me there. I didn't bother to ask her questions, knowing that she gets pissed easily."

I nodded, and sat on the couch to watch some movies with Taylor, while the rest of the guys woke up.

We were watching The Purge, and by now, only Matt was up, making a sandwich for us. What a nice friend.

Matt came over with the food, and some juice, and sat down to watch the movie with us.

Cameron and Nash woke up minutes later, and had come downstairs, and joined us.

I guess they didn't notice that Drea wasn't here, so they kept quiet.

Cam had taken a sip of my orange juice, and gulped it down.

"That's mine dude!" I argued with him.

I slapped the back of his head, making him rub the back of the head.

"And it was delicious!" he exclaimed.

"Don't make me go after you, bro," I warned him.

"Where's Drea?" Nash asked.

Finally, somebody noticed!

"Yeah, she wasn't in her room, only Mahogany with a note taped on her forehead," Cam added.

"Why is Mahogany in Drea's room?" Taylor asked.

"Maybe she slept over," I suggested.

"Nobody has answered my question. Where is Drea?" Nash argued with us.