Chapter Forty Four- Lyrical Day

So I thought of doing a game?

WHO wants to play?

RULES: I will be having a series of song tittles or song lyrics, you will be on the look out for them. They will start easy, and begin to get harder, I hope. What you need to do is search for them, and comment the name of the people/person who sings it, and the song name on the paragraph it is on, get it?

It doesn't matter if they already commented on them, you will comment anyways. I want to read your reactions.

GOOD LUCK!

Lyrical Day

Drea's P.O.V

I was back home, Dillon had leftmand I was just super tired.

The date was amazing, and unforgettable.

Let's just say I had a few hickeys on my arms, and on the back of my neck.

"I am so going to kill Dillon for this," I mumbled to myself as I changed into my pajamas.

I looked at my neck, and from a distance you could already see it.

I had left a little hungry from the picnic, and I was by now starving.

It wasn't late or anything, it was 8:34 pm, and I needed food.

Shawn was cooking something, since the guys didn't want to get pizza.

I mean, what is wrong with them? Pizza is bae!

"Drea, food is ready!" I heard Shawn yell from downstairs.

What if he yelled from up there? He would be in heaven, right?

My conversations with myself just keep getting weirder and weirder.

"I'll be right down, Shawn!" I yelled.

"When you're ready come and get it," he said. "You know, the food, not anything else!"

I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment, and made my way downstairs.

Shawn was sitting on the couch, talking to someone on the phone with someone, so I sat next to him, you know, to snoop.

"Yeah and then he was like 'Chloe, you're the one I want', and I was like, 'You just stole her from me, and he was like--" Shawn stopped talking, and looked at me.

I was fascinated with the conversation, "What was he like? I need to know Shawn!" I exclaimed.

"Your food is placed on the table, so go get it you nosy girl," he joked.

I laughed, and went to go get the food, while he kept talking on the phone.

I decided to sing a little as I ate, and started to hum to 'Here's to never growing up'.

I munched on the food, and rolled my eyes every time I burped when I drank water.

I was about finished, when Taylor walked into the kitchen, and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Well Taylor, I am waiting for the Easter bunny on Christmas, what do you think I am doing?" I said, being all sarcastic.

"Nice," he winked.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked him.

"I am going out," he said, grabbing a Sprite form the fridge.

"With who?"

"Nobody."

He looked over at Shawn, and back at me. Then, before he left, he kissed the top of my head.