Chapter Eighteen- Five Dollar Prostitute And Relapsing

Five Dollar Prostitute And Relapsing

Song: Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo

Matt's P.O.V

I can't believe Drea won't believe me! She just left me with Madison, someone I despised, and didn't even want here in the house in the first place.

"Come on Matt, let's go back to your room," Madison says, tugging on my arm.

I flicked her off. "No, I don't want to go anywhere with you. You caused this. You're the reason why Drea left. You just made this day the worst day of my life. Just go away!" I yelled at her, making her chuckle.

"Oh come on, Matt. It's not a big deal."

"You're right, it's not a big deal. It's a HUGE deal. Did you realize what you just did? She's practically crying right now, and you can't even get that into your system."

"She's a slut Matt."

"And what are you? A five dollar prostitute?!"

"That's rude!"

"Whatever Madison, I thought I told you to get the hell out!" I yelled at her, and telling her to get lost.

"Fine. You're no fun anyways," she says and storms away, but eventually comes back. "Can I have a ride?" she asks.

I thought about it, and realized I can't just leave her on the streets. "Well, since you put it like that," I said, and her frown turned upside down. "NO, WALK TO YOUR HOUSE!"

Madison rolled her eyes and slapped my cheek, leaving it red.

"Oh, you are so lucky you're a girl!" I snapped at her and slammed the door right in her face, locking it, hoping she wouldn't get in.

I made my way to the living room where the guys were and sat down next to Nash.

"Dude, where's Madison?" he asked me, and I shook my head.

"I told her to leave," I informed the guys.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, what happened? Drea told us to ask you; she looked upset," Cameron said.

"Yeah, what happened upstairs?" Carter asked, getting a bit worried.

"When Madison was done using the bathroom, she came into my room while I was looking for some stuff. I didn't notice she came in, because she came in as quite as a mouse. I sat on the bed, fixing the little prank I had for O2L when I saw Madison on the doorway. I had told her to get out of my room, because I really didn't want her there, and she refused then sat really close to me. I moved away from her, practically fearing she was going to jump on me. And that's what happened; she jumped on me and started to kiss me, while I tried to pull away. That's what Drea saw when she came in. She yelled at Madison, but mostly me. That's when Madison called Drea a slut and Dr--"

"Madison called Drea a slut?!" Carter asked.

"Shuddup, I'm not finished!" I hissed, making him shut up. "As I was saying, Madison called Drea a slut, Drea stopped her tracks, because she was heading out, 'cause she didn't believe what I was saying. She raced towards Madison, and slapped her. I told her she didn't have to do tha--"

"I think that it was either slapping her or grabbing her by the hair, and slamming her face on the door, wall, or floor," Nash commented.

"Let me finish!" I hissed, once again. "So, after she slapped her, she stormed out. I started to argue with Madison, but she ignored me. Next thing I know is Drea's starting to get in the car with O2L, and I'm begging her not to leave, which didn't work. She got in the car, crying, while Connor embraced her in a hug, while she cried on his chest," I said, taking a breather. "They left, and Madison was by the door. That's when I told her to get away, because she ruined everything, but she wouldn't listen. She told me that we could go back to my room, like nothing even happened. I told her to get out, to leave once more, and she finally left."