Chapter Forty- Uncky's, Baby Stuff and Driving With Nash.

Uncky's, Baby Stuff and Driving With Nash.

Steven on the side

Drea's P.O.V

Today was the day we had to go shopping for some new clothes for Ariel, we decided to give her a nickname, so Ariel was short and sweet. Plus she wouldn't stop talking about The Little Mermaid.

We all had the feeling that she was in love with the movie.

All of us were getting ready to leave, until I noticed that Ariel was missing.

"Arianelix?" I asked, looking around my room.

How can I lose her if she was next to me just two minutes ago.

"Ariel?" I asked again, this time a little bit louder.

I poked my head outside my room, and heard giggling coming from Matt's room.

I walked over to his room, and poked my head in, to find myself a ticklish Ariel, and Matt tickling her. She was laughing nonstop, and they looked so cute I just had to take a quick photo of them and post it on Instagram.

@TheDreaReynolds: 'My girl looks so cute being tickled by her uncle #family'

I instantly noticed that she was still wearing her PJ's, and the motherfucking asshole didn't leave any clothes for her.

I ran out of Matt's room, and went to mine.

I still had some clothes from when I was little, but they would be too big on her. So, I didn't take them out.

I grabbed my phone, and dialed Crystal's phone number, and waited for her to pick up.

'Hello?'

"Crystal, you have a three year old sister, right?" I asked her.

'Yeah, why?'

"Can you bring over an outfit from her? I kind of need it."

'Oh for Arianelix?'

"Yeah, I'm sorry to bother you for this."

'Don't worry about it, Jack and I are on our way anyways, so we'll be there in about three minutes.'

'Hey Drea!' I heard Jack's voice from the other end of the phone.

"Hey Jack,'' I said, and shook my head. "We are going to the mall, going to get some clothes for my girl, you guys want to come?"

'I'm one step ahead of you, girl.'

'We just pulled in, talk to you in a bit,' I heard Crystal say.

Crystal hung up, and within a minute the doorbell rang.

I went downstairs, and opened the front door, letting Crystal and Jack inside.

"Hey girl, haven't seen you in a while," Crystal pulled me into a hug.

Behind her was Jack standing there, with a box of clothes, smiling wide.

"Hey," I said, and helped him out with the box.

"So," Crystal said.  "Where is the little girl?''

"UNCKY JACK!" I heard Ariel yell, while she tried to race downstairs.

She did her best not to fall off the stairs, and when she came at the end of the stairs, she jumped, but fell down.