9. a private room

the next morning i went over and did some more community service hours and finally finished them

the next morning i went over and did some more community service hours and finally finished them. fiona left me a message on my phone saying that she was gonna go visit lip and ian in the group home.

i met up with fiona at the alibi and jimmy, frank, fi and i got in the car and headed to the group home.

"oh, yeah. i spent some time here that summer mom was sent away for knifing a poodle." frank said as we got out of the car.

"hey, i missed you guys." fiona said walking over to her brothers and hugging them.

"how you holding up?" fiona asked them.

"we're fine. place is a joke." lip said as i walked over and wrapped my arms around lips torso and he held me tightly.

once i pulled away i went over and hugged ian and he rubbed my back.

"how you doing?" lip asked me kissing my temple.

"i'm fine, i miss you guys." i told him.

"yeah, i miss you too." lip said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"still serving that rotten porridge?" frank asked.

"he already on the wagon?" lip asked.

"oh, why do you say that?" frank asked his eldest son.

"as of right now. you out on furlough?" fiona asked the last part being directed to the guys.

"no, i've gotta work. he's gotta finish parole hours." ian explained.

"you guys want a lift?" jimmy asked.

"uh, nah, we gotta get our bus passes signed by the driver. you find debs and the boys?" lip asked fiona and me.

"not yet." fiona replied.

"but we're working on it, we'll find them." i told them.

"do you need anything? cash? clothes?" fiona asked.

"no, no, no. look. don't worry about us. we're fine. you hear that, mel? we're fine." lip said wrapping me up in a hug before going over to hug fiona.

"worry about him." lip said looking over at frank.

ian went over and hugged fiona before he gave me a hug.

"where's my hug?" frank asked but lip and ian just gave him the finger as they walked away.

"lip, wait." i said as i walked over to him and once i was close enough he grabbed my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips connected and we had a sweet and slow kiss.