14. the unfathomable male soul

after school ian and i were over at the el smoking a joint but i could tell something was off with him

"what's up with you?" i asked him.

"what do you mean?" ian asked me.

"look, i'm your best friend i can tell when there's something wrong." i told him as he let out a sigh.

"mandy told me that mickey is getting married." ian told me.

"man, i'm sorry." i said rubbing his shoulder.

"mel!" i heard someone shout and i turned and saw it was morgan.

"go away morgan." i told her as she let out a sigh.

"mel, please i know that you were dealing some meth i just need to buy some. please, i'm desperate. my hairs falling out and i'm not feeling good i just need a release." morgan explained.

"go back to rehab, morgan." i told her as she raised her fist and tried to punch me but i dodged it.

"hey, back the fuck off." ian said walking out in front of me.

"fuck you, mel wilson." morgan said before walking away.

after talking for awhile, ian and i walked back to his house and i saw lip was in the kitchen.

"what's with him?" lip asked me when he saw ian quietly go up the stairs.

"i'll tell you later." i replied and i looked over at lip to see him smiling.

"what?" i asked him.

"i had an interview with someone from MIT today." lip said making a smile appear on my face.

"oh, my god. really? i'm so happy for you." i said wrapping my arms around the back of his neck and kissing him.

"you wanna go upstairs for round two?" lip asked me.

"get up there and take your pants off." i whispered in his ear.

we both got upstairs and started having sex for the second time today. after we were finished, i was laying on his chest while he played with my fingers.

"you know, boston is pretty far away." lip told me.

i knew that lip going to MIT meant that he'd have to go to boston but i was okay with that.