o n e

{h.s pov} | "just a normal day"

It was a cold Saturday morning. It seemed like every other day. You know, day to day routine and other boring stuff. I guess the only thing that was "abnormal" or "exciting" about today was, that I was getting a roommate. Finally, right? I've been waiting long enough...i'm just hoping it's 1) Not a girl and 2) the person isn't annoying as hell. After all, it does get pretty boring in this house all by myself.

Of course, it's not the first roommate I have ever had. Niall used to live with me-Niall is just a little Irish boy that I grew up with and then we ended up going to uni with (that was a total surprise). It was lonely when he moved out, I mean he had to move out. If your best friend needs help you go and help him, right?

Before I say more. The one that told me about this new roommate was Niall himself. I had mentioned I needed a roommate and he said he knew someone that was moving into the area.

I was actually looking forward to this new roommate. I've never met him, but today I am and I am very exciting. Hope he likes me.

*few hours later*

There was a knock at the door.

I jumped up off the couch and to the door almost immediately. I opened the big door and saw this short, frail boy standing there. He had beautiful blue eyes and long brown feather-like hair. He stood there in black jeggings and a tee shirt. i took all of the boy in and tried to act like I wasn't falling for him. he was gorgeous, basically perfect.

if you can say, it was love at first sight in a way. I mean if you saw a very attractive boy wouldn't you fall for him?

"Hi, i'm Louis Tomlinson." he reached his hand out to shake mine.

Shaking his hand I said, "Hi, i'm..erm..Harry-Harry Styles. Nice to meet you." I mentally slapped myself in the face, it went much better in my head.

Louis laughed a bit and asked, "May I come in?"

"Yeah! Course, sorry!" I replied, mentally slapping myself in the face once again. really great, styles.

I opened the door all the way. Letting him in. god, he's perfect, wait, stop. pull yourself together.

Louis looked around the house a bit and said, "How long have you lived here, Harry?" Turning around and glancing at me in the eyes.

"Uhh, a year and a half. my friend Niall and I picked this house out then he..uhh...moved..you know..." my voice trailed off.

"im sorry..that's quite sad to hear." Louis said sympathetically.

"Yeah. So uh how old are you, Mr. Tomlinson?" I said with curious eyes.

He laughed a little, "Just call me Louis" his eyes trailing down Harry's body "I'm 22, you?"

My lips made an o shape and replied, "20."

My eyes still looking at Louis I then spoke, "Let me show you to your room, yeah?"

Louis nodded and I led him to the room that will now be his. Before it was Niall's but now it's Louis'. I was actually happy that Louis was taking Niall's old room because I couldn't look at the room anymore. All I could think of was Niall and all the memories we had made in that room. But now it's Louis' and I will make more memories with him.

"I'll go get your other bags," I replied, turning to exit the room. the nostalgia was getting to me.

"Oh you don't have to." Louis chuckled, waving his hand.

"But, it's my pleasure." I smiled and jogged down the stairs.

I got to Louis' car and grabbed the last few bags that were in the trunk. I closed the car door and headed back towards the house.