Chapter 35: New chick?!

~Louis' POV~

I shook Harry, "Hey, Harry. Do you have to go into work today?"

"Huh?" He mumbled.

"Do you have to work today??"

"Not till later."

"Okay. I love you!"

"I love you too, kissie?"

I leaned down and kissed him, "See you when I get home or at work."

"Mhm." He rolled on his side and fell back to sleep.

I smiled and went to work.

~

"Hey Louis. What happened to Harry's door?" Then Liam looked at me, "Louis William Tomlinson!? My god, what happened to your shoulder?!" He said, slightly grabbing my arm which made me whimper to the slightest.

"Okay, okay. Just stop touching me. It really does really hurt!" I exclaimed jerking my arm from his grip.

"Alright, tell me what happened. Harry's office is trashed!" Liam said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I explained the situation to him fully, "Are you guys okay? Who's this man anyways? Does he even work here?" He asked so many questions that I couldn't keep up with.

"Yeah we are both okay, obviously. His name's Cal and I am not sure if he works here. He just comes and goes. I'll talk to Veronica and Harvey about this guy.."

"Yeah, they will be able to tell you. Anywho, good luck, mate!"

"By the way, are you two going to make up?"

"Who? Zayn and I?"

"Yeah."

"No..he seemed to move on..he keeps talking about this girl named Perrie."

"Just talk to him. Show him that you care."

"I've tried but all he wants is sex. But he won't do it with me.."

I furrowed my brows, "Then who does he want to do it with?"

"You."

"Oh..right.."

"What did you do that made him love it so much??"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know..it was mainly him.."

"There had to have been a position you did or something." He said getting a bit frustrated.

"I have no idea, Liam. I can't help you!"

"Ask Zayn! Oh wait! No, have sex with me!" He begged, putting his hands on my arms.

I rolled my eyes and gave a look that yelled sass, "Alright and again with the touching.."

"Oh, right, sorry." He released me and backed up a couple of steps. "Thank you sooo much!! When?"

"You were serious?" I questioned.

"Yes. As serious as I can get! I want to experience it myself and maybe you can teach me something, I don't know."

"Liam..I'm sorry but I'm not having anymore sex till Harry has the babies." I said caressing my arm.

Liam brought his bottom lip in between his teeth, "Not even just a kiss?"

"No..I'm sorry." I replied looking at Liam.

"Alright." Liam hugged me softly and walked away.

~

On my break I walked to Veronica's office, knocking on the door, she gladly welcomed me.