n i n e

*Wednesday Morning*

{l.t pov} | "go home harold"

with a curious mind, I walk by Harry's room to see he was still sleeping. I walk in sitting on the bed, "Harry? It's time to get up. How are you feeling?" I put my hand on his forehead, feeling the same warmth as I did last night.

Harry rolled to his side to face me, "I'm fine and did I sleep in?"

"Yeah, you did, Harry," I replied, having sorrow fall upon my face.

"Louisss! Why didn't you wake me up??" he asked trying to get up.

"I just woke up myself, I thought you were already up..?" I replied putting my hands up in my defense.

Harry forced himself to get up and whimpered when he got up too fast. I then rushed to help him, but he waved his hand telling me that he can do it. I backed up and watched him attempt to get up. eventually he got up, but I noticed when he walked-he walked weird, "Hey, Harry are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, Louis. Stop worrying," He said walking to the bathroom.

Once he got to the bathroom I stood by the door way and watched him look at himself in the mirror. I then walk up behind him and place my hands on his waist. Kissing his neck, trying my hardest not to attack the skin. I stop and look at myself and him in the mirror, smiling at what I see.

He smiled back and turned around to face me-pinning me up against the door of the bathroom putting his lips onto mine. I place my hands back on his waist while his hands were pressed against the door. He then lets one hand fall resting on the back of my neck with his thumb on the edge of my ear-pulling me closer to him to the point our chest were touching. I roll my hips against him as he moaned quietly in my mouth. I pull away staring at the out-of-breath boy in front of me.

"Why'd you pull away, Louis?" he said winking at me.

"I see what you did there," We were both laughing.

Harry spanked my bum playfully, "Go get ready tomlinson."

"I am i am, styles," I said letting him go and walking into my bedroom.

{h.s pov}

to my surprised, this morning I didn't throw up. perhaps, I was getting better or something. But sadly, I still had that weird feeling resting in the pit of my stomach.

I take a little longer to get ready than Louis. Once I was done getting all dolled up I steadily wallked down the stairs to see Louis preparing breakfast. All I knew was that today, for some reason, I was super hungry.

"I made you breakfast," Louis said placing the eggs and crêpe on the plate. Topping the crêpe with powdered sugar, strawberries, bananas, and a tiny bit of syrup.

"Thanks boo!" I said, taking a seat in front of him.

"I remember not very long ago you would refuse to let me prepare your plate. Now you want me to," Louis said laughing a bit.

"Yeahhh. What do you want me to do that again? I will if you want me to!" I said with a confident tone and an eager smile.

"No, no. Your fine. I'm just reminiscing. That's all." He said placing both plates on the table. Going back to retrieve the teapot, cream and sugar.

"Louis, let me help you!" I said getting up, grabbing the teacups and teapot placing them on the table.

"No, no. I've got...Harry!" Louis said rolling his eyes as he saw me putting the dishes in the right spot.