Chapter 6

She becomes as white as snow and unconsciously grips Lysander's arm, making him look at her. "Jane? Is something wrong? "He asks worriedly. -"It's nothing. Let's go! " Her eyes harden and become cold and distant again, which worries Lysander even more. She starts walking towards the door but Luke suddenly bows making Jane stop dead in her tracks. "Luna! " He says, still bowing. -"Raise your head! " She orders with a softer voice than he thought she would use. It is so calming, so motherly and comforting and when he looks up, he sees a small smile plastered on her face, which then turns into a brave smile. "Let's go! " She turns around and starts walking at a slow pace, giving them the chance to follow her but Luke and Lysander still stay in the room for a bit. "I'm proud of you man. She is perfect... " -Lysander growls a bit and Luke quickly changes his sentence- "...as a Luna. " -"I know. " Lysander responds, feeling happy and proud. Then they hear Jane's voice from outside of the room. "Guys, are you coming? " Making both of them chuckle. As they reach the front house door, Lysander feels Jane taking a hold of his arm again and taking several deep breaths. "What is making her so nervous? " He thought, puzzled. 

They leave the house and notice David walking towrds them. As he reaches them, he bowes. "Alpha! Luna! " He raises his head again "Alpha George, his Beta, his 3rd in Command and six packmembers are in the northern territory, close to the human city. Josh and five other packmembers are with them, waiting for you. " -"Ok then. " Lysander starts taking off his clothes as did David and Luke. Jane blushes a bit when she takes in her mate's naked body again. She already saw it once but is still mesmerized by his good built chest and the toned, muscular arms and the.. Oh she didn't even want to think about that. "Like what you see? " That question totally snaps her out of her haze and she turns to Luke and David, who are already in their wolf-forms. Then, she turns back to her mate, who wears a cocky smirk, still awaiting an answer. "Yes, yes, you're really sexy now come on! " -"Ok take my clothes. You will sit on my back when I turn into my wolf! " He shifts and Jane just takes a few moments watching his wolfform. After petting the big wolves head, she straddles his back. 

After a while, they reach their destination. Some of their packmembers already waited for them there. Jane gets down from Blake- Lysander's wolf- 's back and hands him his clothes. When all of them have clothes on, they go to see George. The closer they are to Alpha George, the more nervous Jane gets. Lysander stands by her side, watching her every move and also notices how she became nervous. "Why are you so nervous? " He finally asks her -"I will tell you when we reach home. " -"Ok. " He wanted to force her to tell him before they went back to the packhouse but when she said "home" like that, he couldn't help but feel content. 

They get to a clearing, where everyone waited for them. "So you finally arrived, Lysander and oh, is that the Luna? " He spits out the last word as if it is poison. "Yes, she is but what's more important: why did you trespass into our territory? " He has the right to ask. The only reason that Alphas trespass into other Alpha's territories, is when something is really important, like if they are under attack and even if something is impotant, the BloodStone Pack and the MidnightStone Pack really aren't allies. George knows better than to come to a Pack that isn't his allie. 

"I just came here to take something that is mine. " -"Which is? " Lysander is getting more pissed off by every second. He doesn't know why, but with Jane on his side, he knows that something is wrong with George, since he keeps staring at her. "Jane would know it. " He says with a smirk on his face -" To be honest, I don't know what you mean Alpha George! " She spits his name in disgust. -"Then I will spell it out to you. Y-O-U! " Every pair of eyes turn to Lysander, who starts growling uncontrollably loud. He takes her by her waist and pulls her close to him. She gives George the darkest look possible, which becomes a smirk really fast. Everyone looks confused at her. "No George..." - She says in a daring voice - "...I am Lysander's mate and after this he will mark me..." -George's face becomes red and his eyes turn black - "...and then he will take me so good that I will forget your pathetic name! " Jane finishes her sentence and now it is George's turn to growl. "He will not touch you because you are mine! " Lysander and George are growling at each other. Suddenly Lysander pushes Jane behind him and starts walking threatheningly towards George. "You will leave my territory and my mate alone, if you don't want to be ripped to shreds." He grabs the collar of his olivegreen shirt and pushes him away forcefully.

George  gets up from the ground starts growling again but his Beta catches his arm and looks at him with a serious look, probably communicating per mindlink. George turns to them again. "I will go now but this isn't over. You're mine Jane! " And with that, all the wolves from BloodStone shift and run away. The wolves from MidnightStone shift some time later and run to the packhouse. When they reach the house, Lysander picks Jane up, tosses her over his shoulder and makes his way to their room. "Explain now! " He says as soon as he places her on the bed.