The Flamehead

Bloom's POV

As Sokka stood on the wall of snow, a fire nation ship came into view. I knew Sokka would not be able to handle them as he sucks at fighting.

The ship crushed the wall and Sokka jumped off just in the nick of time. IDIOT!

The ship's bridge opened, and a boy came down who seemed only a year or two older then me with a burn scar over his left eye. He led a group of 6 soldiers.

Sokka had recoverd by then, he attacked the boy with a battle cry but his boomerang missed, the fire nation boy kick him and he fell in the snow.

"Where is he?!" he yelled in a raspy voice that suited him. He grabbed Gran-Gran by the collar and asked, "About this tall, master of all elements. I know you are hiding him!!" he demanded and send a flare of red flames towards the village.

That was the last straw for me. "Hands off Gran-Gran." I snarled.
He ignored me. "I said 'HANDS OFF!!'" I yelled sending a huge wave of snow towards him. It clearly surprised him.

Seeing that I was a waterbender he attacked me. I dogged his attack and made two water waves. He cut them in the middle with his own wave of fire and as I was about to attack him again a soldier grabbed my hands from behind and tied them with a rope. Even after this he held me.

"BLOOM!!" Kat said. Worry was visible in her eyes. I gave her a reassuring smile. Sokka was able to get out of the snow and a boy from the village gave him a spear. He attacked again. But the Flamehead grabbed the spear, broke it into two pieces and bonked Sokka's head with it.
He fell in the snow. AGAIN!!

At that moment Sokka's boomerang came back and hit the Flamehead. If I wouldn't have been tied up would have been laughing my head off.

I knew I have to show my fire bending to protect the tribe. I made a fire blade and cut the ropes tying me and back kicked the gaurd holding me.

As soon as I was freed I sent a wave of blue fire towards him. He dogged it just in time. There were audible gasps from the village. He looked at me with a mixed expression of surprise, anger and... Fear?

(A/N - FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN ATLA. FEAR IS BECAUSE OF AZULA, Zuko's sister. )

I sent another flare towards him that he countered. Our flames collided for sometime, but as he seemed to be a master he obviously had the upper hand. As he was about to send another flare towards me. Aang came sliding on a penguin, knocking the boy off his feet.

Seeing my chance I rushed towards Aang. "Hi Katara, Bloom, Sokka." Aang said. The boy got up and asked "You are the airbender!?! You are the Avatar?!?"
There was many gasps. "I knew it." I mumbled.

The soldiers surrounded me and Aang. Aang was using his staff to stop the attacks while I was taking the offense. A wave of fire went towards the village that made the kids scream. We stopped fighting.

"If I go with you, do you promise to leave the village alone." Aang tried to make a deal. Flamehead nodded and said "But the bluenette will have to come too." Bluenette?!? my hair is freaking Cyan!! I just nodded.

The soldiers took away Aang's staff and tied our hands behind our back. We were forced on the ship's bridge. As we entered the ship the gate closed behind us cutting us from the world.