Chapter 30: How could you?!

I was still shocked by the note. Who could have sended this? Who?! Anyways, i spent a few weeks stuck on my hospital bed. I was being nursed by Cake and Flames. I haven't seen Marshall at all and i feel like he's hiding me something.

                                                          He hasn't visited me at all and i dont know why. Whenever i hear a knock on the door i always have my hopes up. But he never comes and it always breaks my heart not seeing him. It just make me feel weaker when he's not here. Where could he be? What is he doing? Has he been thinking about me? Why hasn't he visited me? My mind was full of all those questions.

                                                           After a few weeks, i get fully healed. I feel happy that i won't be able to have to be stuck in a bed anymore. I feel strong and healthy. After signing some papers, i was guided out of the hospital with Cake and Flames. I had recieved many gifts and many visits. I actually felt special and love for once.

                                                    While we were walking i could feel the tension in the air. I had no idea where we were going. I could see sad expressions on Cake's and Flames's faces. What in the world was happening?! Where are we going? I just kept myself quiet. The sky was really dark and cloudy. The clouds were dark grey and the air was really moist. I could feel all of Aaa really quiet.

                                                      I couldn't hear a single sound. It looked like it was going to rain. I could feel the wind getting colder and rougher. Maybe there's going to be a storm. As we walked i could hear some murmurs from Cake and Flames. They were both in front of me and i was in the back.

                                          Suddenly, they stopped and i almost bumped into them. "Why did we stop?" i asked, They both shook their heads and looked at me with pity."Look up" Cake said. As i looked up i couldn't believe my eyes. This just couldn't be! This can't be!! No!

                                                                "N-no" i murmured while covering my mouth in shock. I could feel the tears sliding down my face. "No" i said as i fell on my kness with the tears on my face. Right there in front of me was my very own tree house all burned down into ashes.