Chapter 32: Finding the treasure

Zeth pushed Xavier backwards and sat down behind me where Xavier sat before. Xavier gave him a puzzled look but thankfully didn't turn all mad at his younger brother "What was that for?" he asked trying to sound mad but failed, he got up again and sit down beside us.

Zeth smirked at his brother "you have had enough time with her for now" he said trying to sound serious but failed as his lips formed a smile. He kissed me on the lips and the rest just laughed and joked around about it.

After we broke apart Xavier leaned in and did just the same, only to annoy his brother – nothing serious. As he moved back he smirked at Zeth "she never gets enough of me" he looked at me "girls call me dr. magic for a reason".

Magic... Wait - Girls? What girls? "I thought you were virgins" I blurted all serious, I wasn't their first and so what, I wasn't theirs, but how can they be mad at me for something they did too. They stopped laughing and the entire atmosphere changed.

They didn't have an answer to that.

They just looked guilty at each other, none of them dared to look directly at me. I didn't want this to start all over, honestly I wasn't mad that they weren't virgins, I didn't like thinking about them with other girls, but as non-virgins they are experienced.

Nothing was going to break this moment, focus on the positive sides.

Ryan who sat across from me on the other side of the picnic basket was the first one to look me in the eyes "werewolves finds their mate at 16-17... we never thought we would find you, having..." he paused and bit his lip thinking "intimate activities" - cute way of saying it, typical Ryan.

I nodded to show them I understood. "I didn't really expect you were virgins, the only thing bothering is that you made me feel like a whore when I told you I wasn't, I am 17, if I knew anything about mates I wouldn't have, but I didn't know, I thought soul mates was a myth" I blabbered.

That speech wasn't meant as a speech, but as a member of the female world I talk a lot when I get nervous.

Zeth held me close against his body "I'm so sorry love, I was just so mad at the men who came before us" he said. Men - Like in plural? "man..." I corrected. "Making me feel slightly better" Zeth said.

"Come on" Zak said as he stood up, the other followed and I just went with them and did the same. "Jump on my back" Zak said as he got down on his knees in front of me. I jumped on without question and watched around as we walked to the lake.

Zak placed me on the grass in front of the lake. Jake and Tristan sat on each side of me. The others left. "Where are they going?" I asked, I sounded really panicked, "their wolves wanted to play" Jake answered smiling and a minute after 8 wolves came out from behind the trees.

They chased each other around and fought for fun – Tristan assured me and held me close when I got all nervous that they got hurt. I am such a girl...

*

I opened my eyes to see I was lying in a bed along with the triplets between Jake and Zeth, Mike was laying on Jakes other side. The rest of my mates slept on two beds on each side of us. Memories of last night popped up in my mind.

(Flashback)

Justin opened the door with his free hand, the other held me close. The date had made me exhausted. The entire day we had spent together, nothing really happened, we were just together and I loved it so much.

Justin placed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I smiled up at him and leaned up to meet his lips. He forcefully attacked mine as if they were an unexplored treasure. He rubbed himself against me and it felt so good.