Katie

Jughead shoved her onto the counter roughly, ticking her soft skin with his gentle lips. "J-jug-" He silenced her with a kiss and squeezed her thigh roughly. He backed away and grinned. "You're so sexy, (y/n)." 

----- 

(y/n) awoke, blushing madly as she stepped out of bed. She mumbled tiredly and looked at herself. "Get a grip." 

Huffing, she ran a hand through her hair and washed her face. She hadn't seen Jug since what had happened a few days before, and decided that was for the best. 

'I don't want to get to close,' She reminded herself. She knew it'd get her hurt in the end. She turned on her speaker and began getting ready. 'Sorry' by Halsey began playing softly and she scoffed. "Spotify never disappoints to know my feelings.." She mumbled and stuck the toothbrush into her mouth.

-----

Jug's POV

I've called (y/n) a few times after the other day, and there was no answer either time. I don't know what's wrong with her. Does she hate me? What did I do?

On the way to school I saw her. She was walking, alone. I should've stopped to pick her up but I decided against it. It's not worth it. If she's angry with me she can tell me herself.

Despite the fact that we've only known each other for a few months, I love being around her. Just the way she acts is...addicting. I know I have Betty...But (y/n)..I need her. So, I decided to head to her house and talk it out.

 I knocked on the glass of her door and waited. The door slowly creaked open, only to show a girl, not much older then me. She was...beautiful. (y/n) appeared behind her with wide eyes. 

"Who's this?" The girl said and looed to (y/n). She looked at me and smiled softly.

"Jughead. This is Katie." 

I don't know what it was, but Katie made me want to spend the day at their house.